Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It doesn't get any better!!!! Brandon's quitting!!!!! :roflmao:

Hot off the press:
Biden To Resign In Sunday Oval Office Address

Paul Sordhrana
The Columbiana Dispatch
Jan 14, 2022, 8:05 PM | Updated: 8:41 pm

Barely one year after winning a historic and controversial election Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. the 46th President of the United States is poised to step down in a Sunday evening primetime address sources are reporting.

Early reports are that Vice President Kamala Harris will also be stepping down in a shocking turn of events.

This is developing story and will be updated.
This post is a complete spoof of the erBB political forum created entirely by me. If you believe this post is real you are as dumb as a box of rocks. If you panicked and searched the web to find the story, it doesn't exist....but thank you for proving you believed it because it is likely something that really will happen within just a few months. Cheers kooks.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The Colombiana Dispatch? Is that a subsidiary of NFT Weekly?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
It doesn't get any better!!!! Brandon's quitting!!!!! :roflmao:

Hot off the press:
Biden To Resign In Sunday Oval Office Address

Paul Sordhrana
The Columbiana Dispatch
Jan 14, 2022, 8:05 PM | Updated: 8:41 pm

Barely one year after winning a historic and controversial election Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. the 46th President of the United States is poised to step down in a Sunday evening primetime address sources are reporting.

Early reports are that Vice President Kamala Harris will also be stepping down in a shocking turn of events.

This is developing story and will be updated.
This post is a complete spoof of the erBB political forum created entirely by me. If you believe this post is real you are as dumb as a box of rocks. If you panicked and searched the web to find the story, it doesn't exist....but thank you for proving you believed it because it is likely something that really will happen within just a few months. Cheers kooks.
I got this. Here you go: