Biden: The blacks are all the same...

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Oh I don't know about that one. Who among us does not have some nightmare skeletons/pussy owners in the closet?

This country is in trouble. To say that because we are in trouble, who we pick for a president to take over from here doesn't really matter because the guy that is in there now is a nightmare doesn't seem real logical. If anything it's the opposite. This matters BIG. Which leaves us with a problem. Without some kind of a miracle, we're going into Disaster II, the sequel.
Biden’s VP will be vetted, we still haven’t seen POTUS’ taxes, I doubt he could even clear a background investigation.

There isn’t another person to choose from who would beat out any of the current “choices” for potus.

California is a “safe” place to cast a protest vote.

The next 4 to 10 years are going to suck, irregardless (it’s a word now) of who gets in.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That’s totally a way to pick a president and many people on erBB chose Trumby based on that criteria.
You are acting like black women are the single most loyal voting demographic in the (D) party.

It's a shitty idea, because we wind up with unqualified retarded failures like Mike Pence as VP.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You are acting like black women are the single most loyal voting demographic in the (D) party.

It's a shitty idea, because we wind up with unqualified retarded failures like Mike Pence as VP.
I don’t think I’m acting like that at all.

I‘m acting like anyone with a measurable pulse and slightly smarter than Dan Quayle is considered highly qualified for the job of POTUS.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I don’t think I’m acting like that at all.

I‘m acting like anyone with a measurable pulse and slightly smarter than Dan Quayle is considered highly qualified for the job of POTUS.
Right, I'm just explaining the rationale behind a black woman as VP. Which I'm fine with in a vacuum, but there aren't any popular black women who are qualified. IMHO that would be better addressed via the Cabinet.

I can see Cory Booker winning an election. I can't see Susan Rice or Kamala Harris doing anything other than being the top of the Chernobyl ticket. Complete meltdown.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Right, I'm just explaining the rationale behind a black woman as VP. Which I'm fine with in a vacuum, but there aren't any popular black women who are qualified. IMHO that would be better addressed via the Cabinet.

I can see Cory Booker winning an election. I can't see Susan Rice or Kamala Harris doing anything other than being the top of the Chernobyl ticket. Complete meltdown.
like I said......anyone whose IQ is not preceded by a “minus” sign will be a huge improvement from our current situation

• Dislike
Reactions: redrider

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Whomever Biden picks will be great.

The concept of "qualified to be president of the united states" no longer exists

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
like I said......anyone whose IQ is not preceded by a “minus” sign will be a huge improvement from our current situation
Excellent. The ship is going down and our Captain is an idiot, so the bilge rat with a mental disability should be fine as our next captain. How much worse can it get right?

A lot worse would be my answer. If ever we needed leadership we need it NOW, before it's too late. Surely we can do better than putting vagina ownership and skin color at the top of our list of requirements? That's madness. And it doesn't say anything good about Biden's current level of judgement. Shades of Sarah Palin. How about one out of two? Give us Elizabeth Warren. She owns one. Hell, I'll even give her the Indian thing. Some Indian tribe adopt her. Please.

I can't believe I am advocating for EW.

Strange days indeed.

And as far as lying/covering up evidence to keep people you know are innocent in prison because it's good for your career? The level of immorality necessary to commit that act is bottom of the barrel. Unbelievable. You want to put THAT in the White House a heartbeat away? God help us all.

Last edited:
Reactions: john4surf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

What if Biden has a moment of senility and formally nominates Candace Owens as his VP?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Excellent. The ship is going down and our Captain is an idiot, so the bilge rat with a mental disability should be fine as our next captain. How much worse can it get right?

A lot worse would be my answer. If ever we needed leadership we need it NOW, before it's too late. Surely we can do better than putting vagina ownership and skin color at the top of our list of requirements? That's madness. And it doesn't say anything good about Biden's current level of judgement. Shades of Sarah Palin. How about one out of two? Give us Elizabeth Warren. She owns one. Hell, I'll even give her the Indian thing. Some Indian tribe adopt her. Please.

Strange days indeed.

And as far as lying/covering up evidence to keep people you know are innocent in prison because it's good for your career? The level of immorality necessary to commit that act is bottom of the barrel. Unbelievable. You want to put THAT in the White House a heartbeat away? God help us all.
Politics in a nutshell.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Strange days indeed.

you’re asserting that we’re NOT at rock bottom right now?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
We both know Kamala Harris would be extremely lucky to win 10 states.
Every vote against Trump will be a vote for Kamala.

As for Biden's gaffe(s) about blacks, I doubt anyone actually thinks he's a racist. Less-than-lucid, perhaps, but not racist.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
I'd vote for Joe if his running mate was (a young) Pam Grier. Beyonce' has unfortunately, gone off the rails and now I can only think about her in the breechload position....which is admittedly nothing to sneeze at.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Oh you think he’s the one choosing the running mate?

How cute.
Oh God no. How else did we end up with Hillary Clinton as the 2016 nominee.

I should have said Announce no matter what urgings in the earpiece.

No matter what happens, at least the next 4 years will be a shitshow. Kerguelen Island looks favorable at times.