Biden: The blacks are all the same...

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
part of the reason I’m voting for him. That and having integrity
While this would be a very positive message for black girls, I don’t think it’s great way to pick the next in line leader of the country

instead, pick the person that going to be the best at the job, and, as a tie breaker, pick whoever will get you elected
i think we’re headed in the right direction and will all make mistakes on the way, but in the meantime, I’m in the “anyone but trump” camp

too late for this election, but how about Beyoncé 2024?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
While this would be a very positive message for black girls, I don’t think it’s great way to pick the next in line leader of the country

instead, pick the person that going to be the best at the job, and, as a tie breaker, pick whoever will get you elected
i think we’re headed in the right direction and will all make mistakes on the way, but in the meantime, I’m in the “anyone but trump” camp
I just want to remind us that our current president was elected because he's an asshole and is basically a business failure.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
This. I have no issues with having a black woman president. But this is being talked about as if having a vagina and a type VII melanin level are the only thing that matters in a possible President. That's the top of the funnel. THAT is how shallow the powers that be think we are as voters. Meanwhile Trump is a sociopath, (or worse) Biden is one TIA away from thinking Hitler must be stopped and here we are screening for vagina ownership and skin color. What an international laughing stock we are.

Reactions: Aruka and john4surf

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
And?

What does being black or female have to do with policy or qualifications?
Not a thing. By rights, by moral standards (as opposed to the law) Kamala Harris should IMO be in jail. "Harris fought tooth and nail to uphold wrongful convictions that had been secured through official misconduct that included evidence tampering..."

So she did her level best to keep innocent people in prison because as a prosecutor it made her win/loss ratio look better. She went out of her way to ruin people's lives because it enhanced her personal power. That's... there aren't enough foul words in my vocabulary to describe that behavior.

Meet the new boss...

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Not a thing. By rights, by moral standards (as opposed to the law) Kamala Harris should IMO be in jail. "Harris fought tooth and nail to uphold wrongful convictions that had been secured through official misconduct that included evidence tampering..."

So she did her level best to keep innocent people in prison because as a prosecutor it made her win/loss ratio look better. She went out of her way to ruin people's lives because it enhanced her personal power. That's... there aren't enough foul words in my vocabulary to describe that behavior.

Meet the new boss...
That's the kind of sh*t where prosecutors should serve every day of the time they wrongfully inflicted on others. In the hole, no less.

Reactions: Aruka and john4surf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Meet the new boss...
A friend who is as far left and Trump deranged as Hal who happens to be an attorney in California can't stand Harris. I believe what you describe is the basis for his Harris hate.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Meet the new boss...
She did something to one of my former clients that broke them financially because they had the audacity to move their operations out of state.

Exit through the gift shop...

• Wow
Reactions: john4surf

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
That's the kind of sh*t where prosecutors should serve every day of the time they wrongfully inflicted on others. In the hole, no less.
Exactly. It doesn't come any lower than that. She's scum. And I figure she's the front runner. PLEASE I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: Kento and john4surf

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Any person with a pu$$y that Biden grabs to be VP will be far more qualified than the current pu$$y grabber in chief.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Any person with a pu$$y that Biden grabs to be VP will be far more qualified than the current pu$$y grabber in chief.
Oh I don't know about that one. Who among us does not have some nightmare skeletons/pussy owners in the closet?

This country is in trouble. To say that because we are in trouble, who we pick for a president to take over from here doesn't really matter because the guy that is in there now is a nightmare doesn't seem real logical. If anything it's the opposite. This matters BIG. Which leaves us with a problem. Without some kind of a miracle, we're going into Disaster II, the sequel.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Oh I don't know about that one. Who among us does not have some nightmare skeletons/pussy owners in the closet?

This country is in trouble. To say that because we are in trouble, who we pick for a president to take over from here doesn't really matter because the guy that is in there now is a nightmare doesn't seem real logical. If anything it's the opposite. This matters BIG. Which leaves us with a problem. Without some kind of a miracle, we're going into Disaster II, the sequel.
Still drinking that orange jizz you fascist pos.

Reactions: kidfury

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Your statements are moot. As the greatest idiot said, it is what it is.