Biden: The blacks are all the same...

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Excellent. The ship is going down and our Captain is an idiot, so the bilge rat with a mental disability should be fine as our next captain. How much worse can it get right?

A lot worse would be my answer. If ever we needed leadership we need it NOW, before it's too late. Surely we can do better than putting vagina ownership and skin color at the top of our list of requirements? That's madness. And it doesn't say anything good about Biden's current level of judgement. Shades of Sarah Palin. How about one out of two? Give us Elizabeth Warren. She owns one. Hell, I'll even give her the Indian thing. Some Indian tribe adopt her. Please.

I can't believe I am advocating for EW.

Strange days indeed.

And as far as lying/covering up evidence to keep people you know are innocent in prison because it's good for your career? The level of immorality necessary to commit that act is bottom of the barrel. Unbelievable. You want to put THAT in the White House a heartbeat away? God help us all.
Your musings are a day late and a dollar short

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Your musings are a day late and a dollar short
Nothing you or I could have said at any point would have mattered. Posting here is pure entertainment. Anyone that thinks they’re “making a difference“ in here is an idiot.

And I agree. Unless somebody dies soon, we’re fvcked. Party on.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I don’t think I’m acting like that at all.

I‘m acting like anyone with a measurable pulse and slightly smarter than Dan Quayle is considered highly qualified for the job of POTUS.
Please post your achievements jackass.

"After spending much of his youth in Arizona,[4] Quayle returned to his native Indiana and graduated from Huntington North High School in Huntington in 1965. He then matriculated at DePauw University, where he received his B.A. degree in political science in 1969,[5] was a 3-year letterman for the University Golf Team (1967–69) and a member of the fraternity Delta Kappa Epsilon (Psi Phi chapter). After graduating, Quayle joined the Indiana National Guard and served from 1969 to 1975, reaching the rank of sergeant. While serving in the Guard, he earned a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree in 1974 at the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. He met his future wife, Marilyn, who was taking night classes at the same law school at the time.[6]

Quayle became an investigator for the Consumer Protection Division of the Office of the Indiana Attorney General in July 1971. Later that year he became an administrative assistant to Governor Edgar Whitcomb. From 1973 to 1974 he was the Director of the Inheritance Tax Division of the Indiana Department of Revenue. Upon graduating from law school, Quayle worked as associate publisher of his family's newspaper, the Huntington Herald-Press.

In 1976 Quayle was elected to the House of Representatives from Indiana's 4th congressional district, defeating eight-term incumbent Democrat J. Edward Roush by a 55%-to-45% margin.[7] He was reelected in 1978, 64% to 34%.[8]

In 1980, at age 33, Quayle became the youngest person ever elected to the Senate from the state of Indiana, defeating three-term incumbent Democrat Birch Bayh with 54% of the vote. Making Indiana political history again, Quayle was reelected to the Senate in 1986 with the largest margin ever achieved to that date by a candidate in a statewide Indiana race, taking 61% of the vote against his Democratic opponent, Jill Long."

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
This isn’t directed at you Duff, it’s directed at the random “conservative” twitterer:

Why are conservatives suddenly acting like bleeding heart libs when it comes to being “tough on crime”?
I think you may be missing the point(s).

One being that turn about is fair play.

The other is simply exposing to BLM crowd and the Left that Biden’s record on their most important issues is diametrically opposed to them.

And if Trump’s record on prison reform got a fair hearing many of the BLM crowd (if you believe what they say publicly is really what they want) they would find themselves much more aligned with Trump than Biden.

Add K. Harris‘s absolutely criminally atrocious record on law enforcement, drug prosecutions and knowingly keeping innocent people in prison solely to keep her conviction rates up and you have to ask why anyone aligned with BLM would even consider Biden.