Biden.....DONE

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Are the emails and texts his words or are they not? It really is that simple.

Has nothing to do with Donnie's tax returns or the completely bogus Steele Dossier. If these emails are bogus like the Steele Dossier I willgladly admit I was wrong about this particular matter.
Ahh, but the Steele dossier was factually correct.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
see, you’re getting sucked into the tail-chasing that comes with trying to engage in discussion with grossfat
No I'm just mocking him. I expect nothing back from him.
He's going to set me up with a toner cartridge straight line any minute now

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
No I'm just mocking him. I expect nothing back from him.
He's going to set me up with a toner cartridge straight line any minute now
not really. You‘re arguing and engaging. You’re not following your own advice. I’m not judging, we all get sucked into the stupidity. He’s like the family alcoholic who sucks everyone into his chaos.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I like how GromsDad is using my #zerointegrity #zerocredibility lines

it makes me smile every time he attempts to project his own bankrupt morality on others

the guy would say the sky is purple if a Democrat said it was blue

stupidity at the expense of his own dignity
It gets better when he's actually more than 1,000 yards from the beach. And Great Egg Harbor Bay doesn't count. :beer:

Not that I want to talk too much sh*t about surfing ability because I know I have days that are not representative of quality surfing but for the sake of dignity, I wouldn't be calling out Hal (or anyone) on surfing ability and proposing surf-offs if I were GromsDad. Right-click-saved has occurred; just saying. :socrazy:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It gets better when he's actually more than 1,000 yards from the beach. And Great Egg Harbor Bay doesn't count. :beer:

Not that I want to talk too much sh*t about surfing ability because I know I have days that are not representative of quality surfing but for the sake of dignity, I wouldn't be calling out Hal (or anyone) on surfing ability and proposing surf-offs if I were GromsDad. Right-click-saved has occurred; just saying. :socrazy:
Wow. Talk about rent free. You seem like quite the stalker. What are your precise measurements for my distance to the ocean and bay? Do you park in front of my house to spy or something? That's really creepy sh!t Kento. So you've gone to the trouble of tracking down somebody's address on this forum. Who else are you creeping on?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yeah we should probably clarify the whole "distance to the beach" thing.

Are we talking as the crow flies? Or what's walkable on legally designated through fares? What if I have to jay walk, does that count?

Also, bays and marshes do not equal beaches IMO. Technically they are the ocean, I'll give you that.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yeah we should probably clarify the whole "distance to the beach" thing.

Are we talking as the crow flies? Or what's walkable on legally designated through fares? What if I have to jay walk, does that count?

Also, bays and marshes do not equal beaches IMO. Technically they are the ocean, I'll give you that.
Walking/bicycle distance is 3,500 feet to the beach. Crow has a shorter flight. The bay behind me is about 700 feet. If this is Kento's big gotcha.........LOL. I've always been clear that I'm an old fart. My best surfing days were 15 years ago. Hal's still a kook who always has an excuse not to surf. Hell, one time he PMed me that his excuse for not surfing was that he'd gotten his ballz snipped. Likely excuse. LOL!!!! :roflmao: :waving::roflmao:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
It wasn't that hard. I googled your name out of curiosity; that was it. You should consider lobbying Jersey law about that sh!t. And I do recognize how disturbing it is that it is that readily available. :socrazy:

And no, I won't post anything to expose you, your name, address, etc. Because that ain't right.

And as for me, sh!t, I've surfed and/or drank with, what, 80, 90 people on here over the years. Everyone knows who I am anyways. :roflmao:

And yes, Hal is probably a kook too. Won't fight you on that. :roflmao:

Reactions: grapedrink