Biden.....DONE

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
nobody seems concerned that a man as powerful as Biden’s family is using his position to get rich.

the evidence seems to be mounting.
It’s pretty astonishing that the people attacking Biden for this don’t see the obvious hypocrisy

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Most people who spend their entire lives working in government don't accrue a million dollar net worth, much less a multi-million dollar net worth. Unless they're politicians.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Most people who spend their entire lives working in government don't accrue a million dollar net worth, much less a multi-million dollar net worth. Unless they're politicians.
most people are in ZERO demand for speaking engagements and consulting work

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
after we finish our lesson on what is and is not a conviction we'll move
on to the course material that covers chain of custody

these fkn morons...

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
after we finish our lesson on what is and is not a conviction we'll move
on to the course material that covers chain of custody

these fkn morons...
Yeah, that kinda jumped out me too. A laptop was left at a repair shop, which by definition involves it being tinkered with and out of the owners hands for an extended period of time. That ends up finding its way into an "investigation". Seems legit.

This has desperation for an October surprise written all over it.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Yeah, that kinda jumped out me too. A laptop was left at a repair shop, which by definition involves it being tinkered with and out of the owners hands for an extended period of time. That ends up finding its way into an "investigation". Seems legit.

All that matters is if the emails and texts are authentic or not. If the emails and texts are authentic the Biden's corruption is a proven fact. Its as simple as that. I don't care how they got caught.........THEY GOT CAUGHT.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
All that matters is if the emails and texts are authentic or not. If the emails and texts are authentic the Biden's corruption is a proven fact. Its as simple as that. I don't care how they got caught.........THEY GOT CAUGHT.
if only there was a way to prove this.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Kinda like d0nnies tax returns? Does this mean you'll stop harping that Hillary paid for the Steele dossier? Doesn't matter where it came from?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and hal9000

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca

I’m sure the people Rudy worked with with this time were credible. Unlike those Fraud Guarantee guys, Parnas and Fruman.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Kinda like d0nnies tax returns? Does this mean you'll stop harping that Hillary paid for the Steele dossier? Doesn't matter where it came from?
Are the emails and texts his words or are they not? It really is that simple.

Has nothing to do with Donnie's tax returns or the completely bogus Steele Dossier. If these emails are bogus like the Steele Dossier I willgladly admit I was wrong about this particular matter.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig