Biden.....DONE

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I really dont think he cares, any attention good or bad #thethirstisreal
yeah well after what I read in another thread, I’m not giving him sh!t anymore. sh!t weighs on my conscience too hard.

If I had known all that stuff before I would have let him be and just left him to his nutty antics.

Anyway, public apologies, Gromsdad, I’m sorry for fighting back and forth, getting nasty and being a jerk. Anyone who’s been through some sh!t doesn‘t deserve that, and I shall no longer be fighting with or antagonizing you on erBB.

peace

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
You sure about that? Does jagged coral and crystal clear water count? Been riding self shaped boards for over 30 years.
I'm absolutely sure.

I'd never criticize anybody at pipeline, because I respect the skill just to play at that level. I've never surfed it, but I have surfed some Tahiti reef passes that gave me a taste of what a real wave is. I know I can't do it, and I have mad respect for anyone who even tries.

If you had ever gotten past some sandy bottom beach breaks, you would know what a serious wave is, and you wouldn't talk shít about anybody else.

I'm absolutely sure that you've never been scared.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I'm absolutely sure.

I'd never criticize anybody at pipeline, because I respect the skill just to play at that level. I've never surfed it, but I have surfed some Tahiti reef passes that gave me a taste of what a real wave is. I know I can't do it, and I have mad respect for anyone who even tries.

If you had ever gotten past some sandy bottom beach breaks, you would know what a serious wave is, and you wouldn't talk shít about anybody else.

I'm absolutely sure that you've never been scared.
You can get on an airplane and fly elsewhere from here on the East Coast. You do realize that don't you? I've never criticized anyone at Pipeline so don't know where that comment is coming from.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
i am of the age where i respect anyone who is still out there, anywhere. just showing up and paddling out is half of it - proves you are still a participant and not just a spectator. anyone else who is over 60 knows what i mean - you go from bozo to brilliant and back to bozo, from wave to wave. have no business calling anyone else a kook.

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
i am of the age where i respect anyone who is still out there, anywhere. just showing up and paddling out is half of it - proves you are still a participant and not just a spectator. anyone else who is over 60 knows what i mean - you go from bozo to brilliant and back to bozo, from wave to wave. have no business calling anyone else a kook.
Same here. Only 51 though. It was the comments I was getting here why Invited a certain someone to meet up to surf. I wouldn't even care if I kooked it. I'd show up though.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Where I come from you don't insult people unless you're willing to back it up......you might get called out to back it up. Don't call someone who doesn't live far away fatty tube dodger unless you're willing to put your money where your mouth is.
You know, when I was a kid, i threw ice cream at the girl I liked. Perhaps it's the only way he knows how to express his feelings..

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Where I come from you don't insult people unless you're willing to back it up......you might get called out to back it up. Don't call someone who doesn't live far away fatty tube dodger unless you're willing to put your money where your mouth is.
Fooking scumbag liar.

• Dislike
Reactions: GromsDad

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Well, guys.....I tried. I really did.

This ceasefire might end up being the shortest in history.