Biden calls Masters Champion a Japanese "BOY"

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Would it matter if he was black & biden called him "boy"?
I hear that is frowned upon

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
your get near 100 and senile like biden and you can call everyone 20-40 years younger than you "boy"
Sometimes its an honor here like when you're known as "junior-boy".
If you are a woman they call you "girl" or "girly"
I know old japanese men and women here who would call the new green jacket "boy"

Some parents here even named their child "boy"

My dad wasn't ashamed of calling those even 10 years younger than him "kid", "the kid" or "eh kid!"
usually they would smile and reply yes "pops" or yes "uncle"
these would be guys 50-60 years old when my dad was in his 80's

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Keep screaming at the sky, champ. 59% approval rating
Yup. How does Biden get away with his racist dementia? Are we being played? Or is he actually be the 3-d chess player, the one that Trump was supposed to be but clearly was not? The mind reels.

Reactions: b.r.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Would it matter if he was black & biden called him "boy"?
I hear that is frowned upon
Fancy that.

Why do you think that is?

Could there be an event that happened in the past that gives calling black people "boy", a bad connotation? :unsure:

Guess there's no way of knowing.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If Trump would have said that the media would have jumped down his throat, and here's why:

Many if not most people believe (correctly IMO) that Trump is a racist asshole, and if he ever let one slip like that it was merely revealing the true malice in his heart.

Even Biden's political rivals concede that he is fndamentally a decent, nice guy (a charge nobody ever accused of Trump), and a slip like that is merely an old guy getting tongue tied and nothing more.

• Love
Reactions: sirfun and mundus

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Coming from a man of the Party of Slavery (aka The Democrat Party), that would be a mighty bad connotation.
I've never been a Democrat, you're confused.

And democrat party may have been a party of racists then, but you belong to a party of racists pieces of sh!t now.

Explain that.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
If Trump would have said that the media would have jumped down his throat, and here's why:

Many if not most people believe (correctly IMO) that Trump is a racist asshole, and if he ever let one slip like that it was merely revealing the true malice in his heart.

Even Biden's political rivals concede that he is fndamentally a decent, nice guy (a charge nobody ever accused of Trump), and a slip like that is merely an old guy getting tongue tied and nothing more.
You're on the right track here but you have the reason the media would have jumped down Trump's throat incorrect. The media and the democrats would have jumped down his throat and savaged him for a week because they would have seen it as an opportunity to damage the president of the opposing party. It wouldn't be about race at all.....just political opportunism.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
You're on the right track here but you have the reason the media would have jumped down Trump's throat incorrect. The media and the democrats would have jumped down his throat and savaged him for a week because they would have seen it as an opportunity to damage the president of the opposing party. It wouldn't be about race at all.....just political opportunism.
like the OP ?? ) :)

So racist.
of course it is not about race !! )

racism is always about religion !! )

:)

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
your get near 100 and senile like biden and you can call everyone 20-40 years younger than you "boy"
Sometimes its an honor here like when you're known as "junior-boy".
If you are a woman they call you "girl" or "girly"
I know old japanese men and women here who would call the new green jacket "boy"

Some parents here even named their child "boy"

My dad wasn't ashamed of calling those even 10 years younger than him "kid", "the kid" or "eh kid!"
usually they would smile and reply yes "pops" or yes "uncle"
these would be guys 50-60 years old when my dad was in his 80's
Li dat. Same here. No disrespect. No harm, no foul.