Biden calls Doocy a “Stupid son of a bitch!”

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
wait, is this glenn greenwald and national review stuff real?

that is almost surreally fkn botarded if they are being serious...

what the actual fk?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Isn't this the same Peter Doocy who gets routinely ruined by Psaki?

It must burn the sh!t out of Republicans for their hero to get steamrolled not just by a woman but also a purportedly senile, pants-pooper.

This should tell you something about Republicans. Maybe if they had skills beyond attempted armed takeovers of pizza joints and fucking their cousins, maybe, just maybe, the most unskilled of laborers wouldn't be taking their jobs and the world wouldn't be passing them by.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
wait, is this glenn greenwald and national review stuff real?

that is almost surreally fkn botarded if they are being serious...

what the actual fk?
Yeah I find it confusing.

I think the NR article was a weird and unsuccessful attempt at mocking liberals while maintaining the point that it’s a”dark day” for the free press. But based on Greenwald’s video response and his other tweets on the Doocy incident it’s hard to see the sarcasm in his retweeting of that NR article.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Pretty bizarre circle-jerk you guys have going on in this thread. He could tell the guy to go F himself every briefing if he'd like. Nobody cares what Biden said to the reporter Fox News Host’s son.
Fixed.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
they're railing around him with total fkn amnesia, no sense of the irony, and completely detached from the fact that Doocy is neither a journalist nor someone worth clutching pearls over

holy sh!t, this is utterly unsane
And it was an off the cuff sarcastic remark caught by a hot mic. They were silent for more than 4yrs when their guy was repeatedly and openly referring to the media with terms like ”lying fake news media” and “enemy of the people” in official statements.

Reactions: mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I just don't get your point with this????? Biden could tell every Fox News reporter to go F themselves for all I care. You're dancing around here like there is some sort of win on something when nobody really cares. Strange flex bro.
tell us you're not reading the articles or watching the videos posted by other users without telling us you're not....oh fkn nevermind you bumbling dope

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
tell us you're not reading the articles or watching the videos posted by other users without telling us you're not....oh fkn nevermind you bumbling dope
We should remember that none of the democrat posters were on board with Tío Joe at the beginning. You weren’t. Not Trump was his main qualification. It’s good to see that he has an occasional lucid moment, getting old is a bitch. I could go for an ice cream cone right now!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love ice cream but my constitution no longer jives with it

such bullshit

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
We should remember that none of the democrat posters were on board with Tío Joe at the beginning. You weren’t. Not Trump was his main qualification. It’s good to see that he has an occasional lucid moment, getting old is a bitch. I could go for an ice cream cone right now!
Actually is you listen to the actual clip he talked like a 90 year old off his meds at an old folks home.