Biden calls Doocy a “Stupid son of a bitch!”

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So everyone with an IQ above the outside temperature in coastal New Jersey today. That’s a lot of heads. You’re safe though so there’s that.
Got any new pics of your feet? :facelick:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So everyone with an IQ above the outside temperature in coastal New Jersey today. That’s a lot of heads. You’re safe though so there’s that.
I don't think she's any less of a self-promoting, power-hungry, hypocritical, disingenuous toolshed as the rest. She's certainly eleventy times sharper than Bush, Trump, or Biden. And given we have President Synema and President Manchin, she'll get a mainstream VP nomination through Congress and jack sh!t else in the next year and then she'd be a lame duck after the midterm blowout losses in November because everyone would see the writing on the wall in 2024.
She might even '68 LBJ it in the face of the impending humiliation.

I don't see the worry. An inconsequential same sh!t/different day Presidency. At least it's not Palin.

Reactions: sirfun

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Please tell me this is satire…

It might be the most dramatic response to an off the cuff hot mic sarcastic comment in the history of the English language.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Please tell me this is satire…

It might be the most dramatic response to an off the cuff hot mic sarcastic comment in the history of the English language.
"This is a big fuckin' deal."

Apparently Biden says fuck constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: $kully

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
This big fuckin' deal is not going away.

How bout an off the cuff hot mic sarcastic quip vs intentionally saying to it directly to a rabid?
Upchuck Todd is confirmed exothermic defecate; I feel bad for the actual news crews at these things but not some absolute busted used condom. Hosts Meet the Press. motherfooker barely qualified to host a breakfast buffet at an hourly motel.