Biden’s Dead, Was Replaced By Deepfake Body Doubles????

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
As a person old enough to join AARP I find your age bashing just slightly more disgusting than starting a thread with a tweet from some jerkoff like those that @hal9000 is famous for.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
As a person old enough to join AARP I find your age bashing just slightly more disgusting than starting a thread with a tweet from some jerkoff like those that @hal9000 is famous for.
I get those AARP mailers every so often too lol smh.

And que onda guero¿ An iguana **** in your huevos rancheros this morning, or you just get up on the wrong on the wrong side of the hamaca¿ Getting old sucks believe me yo entiendo but it don’t change the fact that is reality rn hermano
1685883674207.jpeg

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I get those AARP mailers every so often too lol smh.

And que onda guero¿ An iguana **** in your huevos rancheros this morning, or you just get up on the wrong on the wrong side of the hamaca¿ Getting old sucks believe me yo entiendo but it don’t change the fact that is reality rn hermano
View attachment 155575
I didn’t say it was unwarranted.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Why have we not talked about this???
It pretty much explains everything.

Because it sounds fake. It sounds like you are ready for Qanon. They explain "everything." What else makes sense to you other than Biden is a fake?

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
That we are all stuck in the Matrix bro.
Maybe we are in a Matrix, but I doubt it. That seems too complicated to exist. Can you find anything in writing from Musk that clarifies his belief about this? Musk studders so much he is hard to follow. Such a poor communicator a genius can be. He never had to TRY to communicate. People always had to suck it up and decipher him. He could never run for president. His interviews require English subtitles and commentaries.

Edit: I found this below from Musk. I don't understand how he makes the leap. Does anyone?

"He said he had discussed the concept so many times, that 'it's crazy'.

"Even if that rate of advancement drops by a thousand from what it is right now... okay, well, let's imagine it's 10,000 years in the future, which is nothing in the evolutionary scale. So given that we are clearly on a trajectory to have games that are indistinguishable from reality and those games could be played on any set-top box or on a PC or whatever, and there would probably be billions of such computers or set-top boxes, it would seem to follow that the odds that we're in base reality is one in billions."
Elon Musk Shares Strongest Argument We're Living In A Matrix Style Simulation (ladbible.com)

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Maybe we are in a Matrix, but I doubt it. That seems too complicated to exist. Can you find anything in writing from Musk that clarifies his belief about this? Musk studders so much he is hard to follow. Such a poor communicator a genius can be. He never had to TRY to communicate. People always had to suck it up and decipher him. He could never run for president. His interviews require English subtitles and commentaries.

Edit: I found this below from Musk. I don't understand how he makes the leap. Does anyone?

"He said he had discussed the concept so many times, that 'it's crazy'.

"Even if that rate of advancement drops by a thousand from what it is right now... okay, well, let's imagine it's 10,000 years in the future, which is nothing in the evolutionary scale. So given that we are clearly on a trajectory to have games that are indistinguishable from reality and those games could be played on any set-top box or on a PC or whatever, and there would probably be billions of such computers or set-top boxes, it would seem to follow that the odds that we're in base reality is one in billions."
Elon Musk Shares Strongest Argument We're Living In A Matrix Style Simulation (ladbible.com)
1. Musk can’t run for president because he was born in South Africa.

2. I’ve never had a problem understanding what he says.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
1. Musk can’t run for president because he was born in South Africa.

2. I’ve never had a problem understanding what he says.
Then explain what he is talking about. He thinks it is a Billion times more likely we are all unconscious, living inside a Matrix, rather than actual reality. Please explain.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Then explain what he is talking about. He thinks it is a Billion times more likely we are all unconscious, living inside a Matrix, rather than actual reality. Please explain.
If you’re referring to above video he’s just explaining the mathematical probability that we are in a simulation vs being in “reality”. It is far more likely that we are in a simulation. This is fairly common knowledge and not hard to understand at all.