Bibi’s Facebook page suspended over hate speech

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Bibi is just as much of a grifter crook as Trump, birds of a feather.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Combine that with Israel spying on the White House:

Good to see that's what our foreign aid pays for. We should have cut them off a long time ago.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Combine that with Israel spying on the White House:

Good to see that's what our foreign aid pays for. We should have cut them off a long time ago.
Na we shouldn’t care about that stuff bro. Everyone’s doing it!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Facebook is way overactive in the "suspensions" right now

I had a time out for "hate speech" for posting this. That's just funny

1568401923478.png

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Facebook can do whatever it wants with content posted on its site. Point is, getting banned for "hate speech" on Facebook right now isn't a big deal at all since the company is playing it so safe and classifying anything mildly offensive or controversial as "hate speech"

I doubt Bibi posted something like this

1568403153328.png

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Facebook can do whatever it wants with content posted on its site. Point is, getting banned for "hate speech" on Facebook right now isn't a big deal at all since the company is playing it so safe and classifying anything mildly offensive or controversial as "hate speech"

I doubt Bibi posted something like this

View attachment 80829
Is that from the border patrol checkpoint in San Clemente?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Facebook only reacts to what people find culturally unacceptable.

I thought you were a fan of free market sorting things out?

Facebook obviously feels that majority of their users find certain things offensive and they are looking after their bottom line by banning offensive content.

What's wrong with that?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Facebook only reacts to what people find culturally unacceptable.

I thought you were a fan of free market sorting things out?

Facebook obviously feels that majority of their users find certain things offensive and they are looking after their bottom line by banning offensive content.

What's wrong with that?
I'm not disagreeing with you, there's nothing wrong with that and I never implied there way. My point is that this "story" that Hal posted about is a non-issue

Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'm not disagreeing with you, there's nothing wrong with that and I never implied there way. My point is that this "story" that Hal posted about is a non-issue
Leaders of the free world don't get banned on social media very often.

I say it's big news, if for nothing else for some delicious tear drinking. Mm mm mm. :facelick:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Leaders of the free world don't get banned on social media very often.

I say it's big news, if for nothing else for some delicious tear drinking. Mm mm mm. :facelick:
Facebook's auto-banning mechanism is very, very sensitive. I get what you're saying, but the data is skewed because of the sensitivity.

But even with that being said, the tear drinking is warranted for sure