Bezt 3mm Booties

ehiunno

OTF status
Dec 27, 2019
Recently got the 3 mil Solites. Plenty warm, but even more impressive is that not once, after about 6 sessions, did i get the toe fold while popping up. Cant say that for any other boot ive owned.
I have been using Solite's for a few years now and I'm a big fan. I don't have enough experience with other brands to say they are definitely better but I do like them a lot. My 3mm pair is 3? years old now and still going strong, but I've switched to a new pair of their 7/8mm ones for the winter. I had the old 6mm without the strap (non-pro) and they got more water in them, definitely get the pro version with the strap.

Not that any of this matters, their site says they are sold out until April for the 5mm and July for all others. That's fking crazy...

Reactions: oeste858

rgruber

Miki Dora status
May 30, 2004
I bought a pair of new Xcel 3 mil roundtoe Drylocks last year and love them.

Bought 11's even though I'm a 10.5 (which I always do with Xcel) and they fit great and don't balloon. Unfortunately we rocketed past the water temps where they'd be effective and I'm into my 7mm now for the foreseeable future. Also Xcel drylocks.