Better Call Saul?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Final season is on. Damn, it's better than ever. Last episode ended with a doozy.

If you liked Breaking Bad, make sure not to miss this my frens.

Also, OZARK second part of the final season is on tomorrow.

Even Disney is surprising me...Really digging Moonknight, specially after yesterday's episode.

What is surfing again?

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
funny, I just watched the latest episode last night. So good.

And to think when it first came out I watched two episodes and wasn't into it but after a year or so my youtube algorithm got me into clips which sparked an interest again.

Can't wait for ozarks

Reactions: brukuns

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Final season is on. Damn, it's better than ever. Last episode ended with a doozy.

If you liked Breaking Bad, make sure not to miss this my frens.

Also, OZARK second part of the final season is on tomorrow.

Even Disney is surprising me...Really digging Moonknight, specially after yesterday's episode.

What is surfing again?
Better Call Saul makes Breaking Bad better and, in turn, makes Better Call Saul more engaging

it's a very strange relationship

I can't wait to see how this sh!t with Lalo shakes out

Ehrmantraut is one of the greatest characters written for television

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Better Call Saul makes Breaking Bad better and, in turn, makes Better Call Saul more engaging

it's a very strange relationship

I can't wait to see how this sh!t with Lalo shakes out

Ehrmantraut is one of the greatest characters written for television
When people haven't seen it I tell them that on the whole, Better Call Saul is an even better show than Breaking Bad, but it couldn't exist without Breaking Bad

I like your description as well

It's amazing what they did with these side characters

I wonder what the scene with Walt and Jesse is going to be at the end of this season

Reactions: brukuns

Yewstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 8, 2019
Barry just started again.

Also new series "We Own This City" has alot of promise. Same team that brought us the wire.
HBO consistently has pretty interesting content. One of the few streaming services I think is worth it

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I watched missed the boat on BCS> Maybe I'll get there again one day. It seems so long ago.

I watched season 1 of Ozarks and enjoyed it, then didn't care anymore. Then it became my "The baby won't let me put him down at 2am" show and I'm all caught up. It lost steam for me. It feels like they are REALLY trying to speed things up to a resolution after stalling for a while in Season 3. They held out too long on Wendy's crisis of conscience.

Winning Time has been fun

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Where are you watching BCS? I have hulu & disney+ (came with my phone plan) and they don't have it. I freaking love that show and have been waiting for the new season.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Where are you watching BCS? I have hulu & disney+ (came with my phone plan) and they don't have it. I freaking love that show and have been waiting for the new season.
It’s still on regular TV. You can buy AMC+ if you’re 100% streaming

previous seasons on Netflix

Reactions: bluemarlin04

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
Barry just started again.

Also new series "We Own This City" has alot of promise. Same team that brought us the wire.
I just watched the first episode last night. Love how they brought a bunch of the same actors back but now as police vs dealers.

Reactions: bluemarlin04

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
HBO consistently has pretty interesting content. One of the few streaming services I think is worth it
love HBO and largely agree but they are starting to pump out some Netflix level crap to round out the catalog.

dont sleep on Apple+. Not a ton of content but quality stuff. Favorite shows in along time were Severance (cant hype this show enough) and Physical. The shrink next door was pretty good to.