Beto Calls for Confiscation

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I love how all these tough guys whine like bitches when he mostly accurately calls them out, yet have no problem calling him a war criminal, rapist, anti-Semite and every ethnic slur they can think of. Bitch bullies who can't take a punch.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I'm a nice guy to nice people.
Do you ever wonder why you argue with more posters on a regular basis, more than any other poster here, over the course of more than a decade?

This has nothing to do with niceness. You argue with anyone who is contrary to your narrow minded, holier than thou world view.

I don't see GDaddy arguing with anyone else here the way he does with you. Or ifallalot. I certainly don't argue with anyone else here the way I do with you, aside from the occasional squidtard or gromsdad jab. LAisntSoBad didn't have a mean bone in his body (hope that guy's still alive?), yet you dragged out countless threads because he dared to call out kooks on longboards who were dangerous to everyone around them.

It reminds of that one person at the office. Most places of employment have at least one. The one who complains about everyone else being dumb/unqualified/lazy/rude etc etc while oblivious to the fact that everyone can't stand them. When you think everyone else is a jerk, what does that make you?

Reactions: Ifallalot

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
Do you ever wonder why you argue with more posters on a regular basis, more than any other poster here, over the course of more than a decade?

This has nothing to do with niceness. You argue with anyone who is contrary to your narrow minded, holier than thou world view.

I don't see GDaddy arguing with anyone else here the way he does with you. Or ifallalot. I certainly don't argue with anyone else here the way I do with you, aside from the occasional squidtard or gromsdad jab. LAisntSoBad didn't have a mean bone in his body (hope that guy's still alive?), yet you dragged out countless threads because he dared to call out kooks on longboards who were dangerous to everyone around them.

It reminds of that one person at the office. Most places of employment have at least one. The one who complains about everyone else being dumb/unqualified/lazy/rude etc etc while oblivious to the fact that everyone can't stand them. When you think everyone else is a jerk, what does that make you?
I'll take a poke at this...Alec Baldwin?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
LAisntSoBad didn't have a mean bone in his body (hope that guy's still alive?), yet you dragged out countless threads because he dared to call out kooks on longboards who were dangerous to everyone around them.
Fecal is triggered by longboard hate? Oh man my internet history of longboard hate goes back since the dawn of the internet. Way before I joined this site. God I hate longboarders.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

Wow, you level of obsession with me is a bit scary. :ROFLMAO:

LAisntSoBad didn't call out kooks on longboards, he called out every longboarder for being a longboarder. Something something cruch something. If you remember it being about safety in the line up, you have dementia.

I actually agree with you more than I don't but your white knighting for alt right kooks and neo-fascist is fvcking gross.

I will always call out Ifailalot, a self admitted Proud Boi and GDaddy with his insane mysygonistic theories, xenophobia and straight up racism.

I have no qualms about it, why should I?

Not my fault your mommy didn't teach you to tell right from wrong.

They don't deserve civility because they're not civil.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island

"They're all crazy. Not me."

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I just stopped commenting on or reading his posts.

The dude is just a toxic individual.

Without a doubt the most hate filled piece of garbage I’ve ever interacted with.

I’m done with it.

Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Fecal is a good guy. The people he disses on are no saints. I don’t recall him blasting someone who wasn’t asking for it. Really not much different in tone than a lot of other posters.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GDaddy only acts with hate to one person, and it is because of years of unwarranted abuse from that person.
what I'm referring to when I talk about "hate" are the negative attitudes towards
minorities (blacks, specifically), immigrants, and women that he has expressed
on the forum.

I am ignoring the interpersonal stuff.

Reactions: FecalFace