Beto Calls for Confiscation

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Do any of your boot strappers ever hang around poor people?

It's grim and sucsk and you are like thin lipped grim faced grannies saying live and let die.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Now why do you think the out of wedlock pregnancy rate has skyrocketed?

Do you really think there were that many shotgun weddings for the Greatest Generation?
I do agree that the family unit is a far cry from what it used to be, and that has led to the those outcomes. What I don't agree with is the existence of welfare programs being an actual motivator, at least not on a grand scale.

People have sex for all kind of illogical reasons. Even when there is a thought process involved, its not the same level of cognitive reasoning as deciding whether to buy a condo vs rent, or deciding what you are having for dinner that night. Especially when the parties involved aren't exactly Mensa material to begin with.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
I do agree that the family unit is a far cry from what it used to be, and that has led to the those outcomes. What I don't agree with is the existence of welfare programs being an actual motivator, at least not on a grand scale.

People have sex for all kind of illogical reasons. Even when there is a thought process involved, its not the same level of cognitive reasoning as deciding whether to buy a condo vs rent, or deciding what you are having for dinner that night. Especially when the parties involved aren't exactly Mensa material to begin with.
Let's not forget that the court system is heavily in favor of anyone with a vagina.

They can decide to take 80% of your income and property at anytime they decide, while you sleep in your car and pay the bills. So being a father/husband doesn't have the appeal it used to.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
What a far fetched load of bullshit.

What's the evidence that people break up families just so they can game the system en masse?

What's a "traditional family" and how did government break it up?
I said nothing about a "traditional family", dumbass. But now that you did, a traditional family is what a family is. It has a mommy and a daddy who made babies whom they love enough to stay devoted to raising. Both a mother and a father figures are required as roll models to make their kids the best that they can be, to provide roll models so that they won't, you know, become the criminals you claim don't matter in murders. You know ........The only thing that matters is the stupid firearm?

Idiot.

If you've never heard of "Aid to Familiess with Dependent Children" (AFDC) as a major form of American welfare then you're an even bigger idiot. You can read it's sordid history here:

If you are a mother with children, but no husband, Washington will pay you according to the number of children you have. More children = more money. AFDC is grouped under the Social Security Administration so that Americans will blame retirees who paid in advance for their monthly checks.

AFDC pays for fathers to abandon their children.

Duh..

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You're the poster child of how hard single moms fck up. ANd you have repeated the cycle by not staying to raise your own kid.
You had both parents and you became a bigoted piece of sh!t.

How did that happen?

If you grew up in a perfect traditional family, how did you end up being a useless emotional retard who thinks that people have sex and give birth to children so they can get government subsidies?

You must be a hoot in bed. LOL

Besides all that, you have zero evidence for your insane mysygonistic theory.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When you help poor people there is going to be some level of parasitism.

But paratasism exists at all levels of social strata.

You have consider what happens when you stop helping them.

You want to help poor people so you have access to that talent pool. And it makes the society better for everyone. That is how it needs to be sold to the people who have to pay for it.

Like I said, to blame this new trend of homelessness on the state giving poor people free stuff is to come to a faulty conclusion.

Lots of variables creating this problem.

It's expensive to fix and uncomfortable for all players.

I don't see any buy-in at this point from any of the players.

It will need a real big health catastrophe to trigger any meaningful change.

Reactions: FecalFace

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
If you grew up in a perfect traditional family, how did you end up being a useless emotional retard who thinks that people have sex and give birth to children so they can get government subsidies?

You must be a hoot in bed. LOL
I've personally known generations of them. They make up entire neighborhoods in south Chicago, New Orleans, Baltimore, St Louis, and all of our major cities. This is the unemployed, crime riddled whirlwind which your leftist policies have sewn.

But Squidley, It's the GUNZ!

BULLSHIT.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I've personally known generations of them. They make up entire neighborhoods in south Chicago, New Orleans, Baltimore, St Louis, and all of our major cities. This is the unemployed, crime riddled whirlwind which your leftist policies have sewn.

BULLSHIT.
Funny how you just happened to mention Democrat strongholds. Nevermind the wide swaths of rural red country that also subsists off the same programs.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm not suggesting that there is a fix. We've moved away from the social structures that bound us together like family and church and have promoted the freedom to live the eternal adolescence of me-first as being the highest expression of individuality.

Just as an example, FF has admitted in the past that the reason he didn't follow his kid to raise him and stayed here in the U.S. where he has no familial ties is because surfing and his career and lifestyle were more important to him. That's great for FF because now he gets to surf and work with the hip degenerates in the entertainment business -which he values - but it's not great for a cohesive society.

Now when his own kid has their family FF is in no position to help raise them, and in turn when he gets old he has nobody here in the US who will take care of him. So he actually needs Big Government to be his backstop - and if possible to get bigger - because he doesn't have anyone else.

Me-first, fck-the-family is not a bug in big government politics, it's a feature.

As for the rural areas, they would have depopulated further if not for government assistance programs. This was how the urban areas were built in the first place, by desperate people who moved (and took their families) to where the employment was lest they starve.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
When you help poor people there is going to be some level of parasitism.

But paratasism exists at all levels of social strata.

You have consider what happens when you stop helping them.

You want to help poor people so you have access to that talent pool. And it makes the society better for everyone. That is how it needs to be sold to the people who have to pay for it.

Like I said, to blame this new trend of homelessness on the state giving poor people free stuff is to come to a faulty conclusion.
^^^^Slow clap ^^^^

Real solutions for social issues are always counterintuitive.

It takes more courage to compromise than to fight.

But dummies like to fight.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

BULLSHIT.
You PERSONALLY know generations of them?

Is this your evidence?

Sounds totally believable.

Unfortunately you’re full of sh!t.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'm not suggesting that there is a fix. We've moved away from the social structures that bound us together like family and church and have promoted the freedom to live the eternal adolescence of me-first as being the highest expression of individuality.

Just as an example, FF has admitted in the past that the reason he didn't follow his kid to raise him and stayed here in the U.S. where he has no familial ties is because surfing and his career and lifestyle were more important to him. That's great for FF because now he gets to surf and work with the hip degenerates in the entertainment business -which he values - but it's not great for a cohesive society.

Now when his own kid has their family FF is in no position to help raise them, and in turn when he gets old he has nobody here in the US who will take care of him. So he actually needs Big Government to be his backstop - and if possible to get bigger - because he doesn't have anyone else.

Me-first, fck-the-family is not a bug in big government politics, it's a feature.

As for the rural areas, they would have depopulated further if not for government assistance programs. This was how the urban areas were built in the first place, by desperate people who moved (and took their families) to where the employment was lest they starve.

Again, spinning crazy theories without a shred of evidence.

You can’t stand the fact that the world around you is changing and desperately cling onto the past.

You hate your miserable life and those who lead happy lives.

Woman’s place is in the kitchen raising children.

Venerate the housewife.

You have the balls to talk about “social structures”,

Church? GTFO

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
You PERSONALLY know generations of them?

Is this your evidence?

Sounds totally believable.

Unfortunately you’re full of sh!t.
You're demanding that a government agency which depends upon immoral expenditures to tell on itself. The latest figures I could find from the government on AFDC/TANF dependency come from 2011. They are on Page I-4 here:

They say that at the time 23% of American "families" depended on the program which you, an internet idiot, claims doesn't exist.

Again, BULLSHIT.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You're demanding that a government agency which depends upon immoral expenditures to tell on itself. The latest figures I could find from the government on AFDC/TANF dependency come from 2011. They are on Page I-4 here:

They say that at the time 23% of American "families" depended on the program which you, an internet idiot, claims doesn't exist.

Again, BULLSHIT.
Just because they depend on these programs, it doesn't mean government subsidies were a motivating factor in them having children.

You have zero evidence for your claims, idiot.

It figures that you and GDaddy, two biggest emotional retards, who also hate women, think that people think of the government subsidies when they have sex and have babies.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
STOP BEING MEAN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT VICTIMS HERE!
Uh no.

Everybody knows that WHITE MAN is the victim.

It's not a coincidence that people like you, stuck in miserable, sexless marriages in order to preserve "traditional family", or bank accounts in your case, are also the biggest mysygonysts.

You hate your life and you want other people to be unhappy too.

Spitefulness is your favorite emotion.