Beto Calls for Confiscation

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So he’s getting death threats now.

Is this what “law abiding citizens” are supposed to do? Threaten to kill someone running for president because of the policy they propose?

A proof that AR15 need to be taken away from gun turds.

Mentally unstable.

1568467510323.jpeg

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Beta just proved once again that the gun grabbers were lying all along and not wanting to take the guns, and the 2a fanbois were 100% right in saying their opposition would never actually stop.

The 2a fanbois have every incentive to resist these politics and to refrain from even attempting to offer concessions or work for a compromise because their opposition isn't going for a compromise - they won't rest until they attain the total victory.

No compromise. Not. One. Inch.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
So he’s getting death threats now.

Is this what “law abiding citizens” are supposed to do? Threaten to kill someone running for president because of the policy they propose?

A proof that AR15 need to be taken away from gun turds.

Mentally unstable.

View attachment 80838
Good job moron. You just posted a picture of a guy who wasn't killed with a so called assault rifle. Instead he was killed with a $100 .22 caliber revolver. You and Beto want to confiscate those with the government Jack Booted Fascist Force you dream of?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Beta just proved once again that the gun grabbers were lying all along and not wanting to take the guns, and the 2a fanbois were 100% right in saying their opposition would never actually stop.

The 2a fanbois have every incentive to resist these politics and to refrain from even attempting to offer concessions or work for a compromise because their opposition isn't going for a compromise - they won't rest until they attain the total victory.

No compromise. Not. One. Inch.
They can resist all they want, they can’t send death threats.

Aren’t you the one saying that you will go with whatever people decide?

Also AR15 is not in the constitution, that’s not gun grabbing. You can still have guns.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Good job moron. You just posted a picture of a guy who wasn't killed with a so called assault rifle. Instead he was killed with a $100 .22 caliber revolver. You and Beto want to confiscate those with the government Jack Booted Fascist Force you dream of?
AR15s weren’t the thing in the 60s.

I guess it’s okay to threaten to kill someone because Bobby Kennedy was killed with a pistol?

Noted.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
AR15s weren’t the thing in the 60s.

I guess it’s okay to threaten to kill someone because Bobby Kennedy was killed with a pistol?

Noted.
Is this your threat? Good god you're a dummy.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Is Beto still running for Prez? What he said is presidential election suicide, and legitimizes the “dems are coming for our guns!” trope.

Plus I’m not sure how much good this will actually do. Hand guns make up the vast majority of gun deaths- don’t rifles only equal about 3%? And of those rifles, how many of them are AR15s or other assault weapons?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Is Beto still running for Prez? What he said is presidential election suicide, and legitimizes the “dems are coming for our guns!” trope.

Plus I’m not sure how much good this will actually do. Hand guns make up the vast majority of gun deaths- don’t rifles only equal about 3%? And of those rifles, how many of them are AR15s or other assault weapons?
Your first paragraph is contradicting your second paragraph.

But at least you are using paragraphs for a change, well done.

Baby steps.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Is this your threat? Good god you're a dummy.

What does “come and take it” mean?

To me, it implies you will disobey the law and shoot those who try to enforce it.

What does it mean in your opinion?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Statistically zero.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Your first paragraph is contradicting your second paragraph.

But at least you are using paragraphs for a change, well done.

Baby steps.
Holy hell you are an idiot.

If you are starting a new paragraph, you should state the actual name of the person or thing you are talking about instead of using a pronoun. That way people know exactly who you are talking about. Otherwise, people will logically assume that you are still talking about the person you were discussing in the previous paragraph. Which in the case of that post, was both JP and BS. How do you go from talking about two people to one if you don’t specify who the fook you are talking about?

Also, “they’ve” and “their” are plural. Therefore you either fooked up your grammar twice in one paragraph, which means you have no business commenting on the grammar or writing style of others, or you were talking about more than one person. Which means that you would be a liar for denying you were talking about more than one person, which we all know already. It’s all right there, documented, showing you lying through your teeth and trying to backpedal out of it. Just like numerous times before, where you deny your own statements clearly written in black and white.

Anyways, back to your post. Not seeing how saying you are coming after someones guns has anything to do with the actual statistics regarding the types of guns used. Feel free to back up your point, or just stfu. Your choice.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
What does “come and take it” mean?

To me, it implies you will disobey the law and shoot those who try to enforce it.

What does it mean in your opinion?
If you think that is a direct threat to be taken in such a way that the candidate would report it to the FBI as a threat of assassination you're either dumb or just dishonest. I'm leaning towards dishonest because I think you're smarter than that.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If you think that is a direct threat to be taken in such a way that the candidate would report it to the FBI as a threat of assassination you're either dumb or just dishonest. I'm leaning towards dishonest because I think you're smarter than that.
I'm asking you, what does "come and take it" mean?