Beto Calls for Confiscation

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You keep talking about race and I keep talking about culture. That's never going to change. You need to misconstrue my comments to be about race because you can't deal with the issue if it's about culture.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You keep talking about race and I keep talking about culture. That's never going to change. You need to misconstrue my comments to be about race because you can't deal with the issue if it's about culture.
And I keep asking you to define your culture, which I'm supposedly not a part of, and you have nothing.

Cultural Supremacy is just another word for White Supremacy.

Who is "we" in "We built this"?

Is black culture, that you despise, part of American culture?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Again, you need it to be about race. I talking about culture. For example, the advocacy of the family unit as the bedrock of our civilization. I think that's a virtue, even for people who are unable to live up to that aspiration. You apparently don't. That's just one example of choices that people make that have zero to do with their race or DNA or intellect or any other immutable characteristic.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Again, you need it to be about race. I talking about culture. For example, the advocacy of the family unit as the bedrock of our civilization. I think that's a virtue, even for people who are unable to live up to that aspiration. You apparently don't. That's just one example of choices that people make that have zero to do with their race or DNA or intellect or any other immutable characteristic.
You are constantly talking about race.

And nationality.

And family.

And sex.

Why can't you define your culture?

Who is "we" in "We Built This"?

Is black culture a part of your culture?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I have a low opinion of certain cultural values you hold, and which you share with other people. It's not limited to the white people or the males who hold those views.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I have a low opinion of certain cultural values you hold, and which you share with other people. It's not limited to the white people or the males who hold those views.
I recommend that you just ignore fecal.

Hell, use the ignore feature and you won’t even be aware that he’s here.

My guess is if the people here that fill fecal with his deranged hatred just stopped responding to him his head might just explode.

The lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinions of sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Exactly, you are xenophobic on top of being a racist.

Is black American culture, that you despise, a part of American culture?

Who is 'we' in "We Built This"?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
To which subculture are you referring? The people who love America or the people who hate America (like you)?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
To which subculture are you referring? The people who love America or the people who hate America (like you)?
You're confused.

I love America.

I hate the bigoted sacks of sh!t like you.

Luckily majority of Americans are not like you.

They're decent people.

Is black American culture, that you despise, a part of American culture?

Subculture is a part of culture, yes?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Convicts have a culture which is anti-social by definition. You don't consider that culture to be interchangeable with the rest of society on the "all-cultures-are-equal basis" do you?

Well, maybe you do.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Convicts have a culture which is anti-social by definition. You don't consider that culture to be interchangeable with the rest of society on the "all-cultures-are-equal basis" do you?

Well, maybe you do.
You're referring to black culture as "convict culture" and then dislike it when people call you a racist.

What is American culture?

You hate how black people dress and you hate their music, so you hate America.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm not sure of the number but if blacks comprise the majority of the convicts then it can't be by very much.

At any rate, I asked if you consider convict culture to be interchangable with every other culture. I don't. I think convict culture sux ass and that we should do everything we can to prompt them to assimilate or GTFO. Or failing that to lock their asses down.