Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Who da hardest chargin wahine ?

the wavepool been getting the grommies in the air, wanna sea more in da heatz

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Carissa surfs Badass.
I also think that Florida girl has a great backside snap if she can keep her flapping arms Down

I had a friend see Bethany in person and he was Really impressed

I can't wait to see these little wave pool groms get odler and see some more airs in the ocean, Sierra Kerr will be a weapon and already is.

Side note while I'm rambling that Brazilian girl who barely could afford the tour surfs well, Silvana Lima.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneroni

scooch

Nep status
Jun 14, 2013
Carissa and Steph are the two that I will watch their heats. Both surf soooo good with totally different approaches Carissa just rips and Im suprised she doesnt have more titles than she already does. Like what someone said earlier, Steph has a very feminine and graceful approach that just oozes style while still being agressive. Dig her surfing a lot. Caroline Marks hurts my eyes to watch yet she gets tons of hype. The younger crew coming up are surfing really good too.

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
be interesting to see both Lisa and Steph go at it in their prime and makes you wonder what her impact would have been had she not had a kid and took a time out. Always thought she had the best style back then and she did it without the butt floss drop in distractions they use these days although I'm not complaining.

scooch

Nep status
Jun 14, 2013
Stephs surfing has always reminded me of a young Kim Mearig. Smooth and graceful.