Best twinny for quality beachies and points

Toobz

OTF status
Oct 8, 2013
South Oz.
Haha yeah hard to make a choice. I've heard both are made very well.
Which would you pick if you could only have one, RTT or Vish.
Be nice to be loaded and just get whatever the hell i want.
I can’t really compare the 2 as the Vish is a 5’4 keel fish and the McNeill is a midlength 6’10 round pin twin.
Yeah it’s a tough choice but at least you’re spoilt for choice. I had it narrowed down to
Vouch
Corey Munn Wonderfish (my bro has one)
Joel Fitzgerald Dream Catcher
Josh Keogh Monad
Maren
Panda Astro Zombie
Ben Webb Loafer fish
Mick Mackie fish
etc. etc. etc.:LOL:
P.S. Vouch has a sale on their OTR Vish atm.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Sunny coaster here / building a new quiver
I went through the same dilemma as you @adsi , and settled on the Flax RTT to compliment my Pyzel Phantom / Pyzel Gremlin combo I have at the moment. Ordered the RTT in 5.8, 20 1/4, 2 9/16 (went thicker given some feedback that he does rails real well). I don't have it yet, it's just ticked past the 7 week mark, not too worried ... just frothing to get it.

Next up is the Entity pin step up and a HPSB, like the Lost driver or Pyzel Shadow and I'm done (until something shits the bed ofc)

ps: Those Albums look amazing, but man they're pretty expensive!

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
^ There's some of Mick Fanning floating around. I don't have time to track it down and imbed it.

Bing in Encinitas is carrying Campbell Bros' stuff now and there's a 5'8 in stock. I'd be interested but it's 9/16" thick which is a little too boaty for me. I'll probably seeing Matt today (unfortunately at a Mutual friend's funeral). If he's at the celebration of life party after the service, I'll ask him about getting a demo.

Our friend that passed (complications from an extended decline from early onset alzheimer's) was a really good surfer. Lance Babila (Redondo High, class of 1989) was a small wave maestro and will be missed.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Should i just get in touch through their contact portal on the website ?
I just texted him to see if this was possible. I don't know how many boards they have him shaping, or how booked up he is. PM me your contact info, and I'll see if we can get this going for you. If you're serious.

aldo

Nep status
Aug 13, 2012
Bahamas
I have been riding a 5’8 Christenson fish for the past 12 months in Australia. Fantastic on the points. Certainly not a groveller and likes waves with some grunt. Construction and finish are top notch, as are pretty much all of the CCS I have seen.

Might want to check Thomas Surfboards up in QLD as well. They are putting out some sweet little fish.

Reactions: flyinraptr
Jul 29, 2018
^ There's some of Mick Fanning floating around. I don't have time to track it down and imbed it.

Bing in Encinitas is carrying Campbell Bros' stuff now and there's a 5'8 in stock. I'd be interested but it's 9/16" thick which is a little too boaty for me. I'll probably seeing Matt today (unfortunately at a Mutual friend's funeral). If he's at the celebration of life party after the service, I'll ask him about getting a demo.

Our friend that passed (complications from an extended decline from early onset alzheimer's) was a really good surfer. Lance Babila (Redondo High, class of 1989) was a small wave maestro and will be missed.
You should trial a Bing Cypress. Phenomenal board