Best Sunblock 2021

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
before they all sell out online as the adult learners flock to the beaches

what’s best sunscreen u duus are using?

been using elta md uv sport but its 30% more expensive now. looking for an alternative

Reactions: rowjimmytour

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
#designforum :LOL:

SunBum. the yellow one for faces.
The ones with zinc are probably the best, but man, I have a hard time getting it off with soap. Still feel sticky even after shower

billypilgrim

Nep status
Apr 19, 2017
I stock up on whatever is on sale at Marshalls.

I always find some good deals on various sticks, tubes and sprays from sunbum, badger, raw elements, blue lizard, la roche posay and others.

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
I used a block called All Good for some long sessions in HI a couple of weeks back, No white face and the name fits! Good for the reef apparently too!

Reactions: rice and Aruka

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Shiseido.

$25/50ml.

YOLO!

Actually, Shiseido does make great products.
it's not that good nor worth the $$ imho. their face stick was good but too pricey.

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
people complain but does anyone remember the terrible cheap sunblock as a kid, the second you hit the water it is in your eyes, mouth, and you smell like banana boat

I have some old headhunter semi zinc stuff in my car now that is wicked but it also is impossible to remove, last time I used it I looked like Dave chappelle doing white face for 2 days
ended up using gf makeup wipes on to help remove some ha

Reactions: MathDebater

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Desitin (diaper rash stuff) is like 40% oxide, hella physical blocker. A word to the wise, if you are in an insect zone (rainy season Latin America) you had better soap your face off, washcloth your sh!t, wipe with a towel, then get another face splash towel wipe. Simply smearing some soap on is not going to cut it, and you will have a cloud of the f-----s swarming around your dome until you properly scrub it, kook.

Neutrogena has a zinc oxide one now; I used to think their stuff was only good for non-face, or 45 minutes, or land-lubbing stuff where there's chicks you're trying to spit hot fire at, but the sh!t with physical blockers is pretty legit.

Headhunter is pretty boss, stick and goop.

Zinka works but the colors....yeeesh

Vertra stick is nice, but pricey.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Neutrogena sheer zinc oxide dry touch sunscreen
Vertra face stick think it was the brown one
sun bum mineral spray - does not come off, you will look like a bukkake party victim though

didnt get sunburnt in indo once

• Haha
Reactions: ghostshaper