best PS4 games?

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Saw a Keanu Reeves ad for Cyberpunk2077. Looks really cool. Beautiful visuals. But articles yesterday say it's blurry, buggy, and broken.

Reactions: CutnSnip

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Saw a Keanu Reeves ad for Cyberpunk2077. Looks really cool. Beautiful visuals. But articles yesterday say it's blurry, buggy, and broken.
The game simply won't work if you are playing on a regular PS4 or Xbox. People are getting refunds.

If you play it on a 4k console or on a PC though they say it's an excellent RPG.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
The game simply won't work if you are playing on a regular PS4 or Xbox. People are getting refunds.

If you play it on a 4k console or on a PC though they say it's an excellent RPG.
Good to know. That saves me some money and headache then. I'm on PS4.

Jan 14, 2020
  1. These ps4 games are known to be popular:

2. Red Dead 2
  3. Persona 5
  4. Witcher 3
  5. Dark Souls 3
  6. Sekiro
  7. Monster Hunter World
  8. Nioh 2
  9. God of War
  10. Spider-Man
  11. Hitman 2

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
Apparently the PS5 is plagued by some error code that crashes the games shortly after loading.

1608166779992.png
got a tip from a buddy and locked down a ps5 thru bestbuy this a.m. about an hour of refreshing their broke ass website but finally got through and will have one of these things on Sunday.

Now who wants to buy it for a G? :ROFLMAO:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017

Word of warning, not all "4k" games are created equal. "Upscaling" if done poorly (rdr2) results in games that look worse in higher definition than they do in lower. Not every game is gran turismo sport.
In case anyone was thinking about getting a 4k TV for games, like I did.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Word of warning, not all "4k" games are created equal. "Upscaling" if done poorly (rdr2) results in games that look worse in higher definition than they do in lower. Not every game is gran turismo sport.
In case anyone was thinking about getting a 4k TV for games, like I did.
Absolutely. About RDR2, I think that's an issue with the PS4 Pro. My Xbox One X plays it in true 4k and it looks stunning (It seems there's a huge difference in how they look on the Pro versus the X). The PS4 Pro doesn't even do true 4K. I think it does 1440 and upscales it. The One X at best will downscale dynamically if needed to keep up with the frame rate. (you're talking to a tech geek here. hahaha)

Reactions: stringcheese

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Absolutely. About RDR2, I think that's an issue with the PS4 Pro. My Xbox One X plays it in true 4k and it looks stunning (It seems there's a huge difference in how they look on the Pro versus the X). The PS4 Pro doesn't even do true 4K. I think it does 1440 and upscales it. The One X at best will downscale dynamically if needed to keep up with the frame rate. (you're talking to a tech geek here. hahaha)
I learned that after buying both the ps4 pro and a "4k" tv....turns out neither of them are what they say they are :LOL: competing @ss-cover algorithms displaying a blurry, foggy, mess.

• Haha
Reactions: r32
Dec 3, 2020
More than all other games, I like to play Hitman most of all because in this story you want to find, the graphics are amazing, the characters are thought out to the smallest detail. In addition to this game, I often play a League for which I use rocket league trading and this is really good, because nowhere else can you find such nice prices and favorable offers. On self isolation this tool is the most useful I think and will be really useful to many because this game is beginning to gain popularity and soon the whole world will know about it

Last edited:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I honestly have the same opinion that PS is quite overrated, it just doesn't give me the excitement that playing on a pc gives.
but its a fraction of the price, and more accesable for people like me who dont consider themselves gamers, dont want to be building and upgrading a PC, hate windows in general, etc...I do know PC games look/run better bu I can care less. The PS5 looks amazing to my eye.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Last of Us 2 finally done. I didnt have the balls to get back into it for a while. really intense game but what a payoff! mightve ruined video games for me in general though. I just spent 50 bucks on Miles Morales and Im like fuckin over it already.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
So, my Playstation 5 arrived this Monday. You're never prepared for how huge it actually is :ROFLMAO: .

Mostly playing PS4 games for now. I was near the end of The Last of Us 2 on my regular PS4 when the PS5 arrived. I finished it off on the PS5... it wasn't enhanced for the 5, so it plays exactly like it would on the PS4 Pro. Gotta say, the PS4 is still kicking ... it didn't feel like I played a watered down version by not going 4k most of the game. It felt just as stunning on the regular PS4 or on the PS5, although it obviously looks more clear in higher resolution.

I'm digging it so far, can't wait to get my hands on a PS5 game proper, like Miles Morales. Happy to chew over the PS Plus collection for now (also I got Ghost of Tsushima which needs playing asap)

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
So, my Playstation 5 arrived this Monday. You're never prepared for how huge it actually is :ROFLMAO: .

Mostly playing PS4 games for now. I was near the end of The Last of Us 2 on my regular PS4 when the PS5 arrived. I finished it off on the PS5... it wasn't enhanced for the 5, so it plays exactly like it would on the PS4 Pro. Gotta say, the PS4 is still kicking ... it didn't feel like I played a watered down version by not going 4k most of the game. It felt just as stunning on the regular PS4 or on the PS5, although it obviously looks more clear in higher resolution.

I'm digging it so far, can't wait to get my hands on a PS5 game proper, like Miles Morales. Happy to chew over the PS Plus collection for now (also I got Ghost of Tsushima which needs playing asap)
Yea its big and ugly. i have it hidden. I just finished Miles, i was ok. looked great but short and repetitive.

Play Ghost now. So fun.