best PS4 games?

Jun 22, 2020
For me the best game is Dota2. After a friend of mine played for a long time, he convinced me to try and that's how my love with play started.

Jun 23, 2020
How did no one mention GTA? This game is iconic, don't you think? Not to mention it is one of the most played games all over the world along with fifa and so on. As for me, I'm a big fan of gta 5 and when I came across this site gta5mobile.club I thought that was crazy. Gta 5 on your phone? How cool is that? Not to mention how convenient it is as you can play it whenever you want wherever you are! I recommend it to other gta lovers as myself!

Last edited:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
We didn't really have a proper PS4 GTA and that sucks balls.
yea and Red dead 2 was really to slow for me to enjoy. I finished it doing basically the bare minimum. Couldnt stand how slow the guy moved at times, all the long drawn out animations to open a drawer, babysitting missions, etc.

I got a couple games Im dicking around with now, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Ratchet and Clank but am basically just killing time until I pick up Last Of Us 2.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
yea and Red dead 2 was really to slow for me to enjoy. I finished it doing basically the bare minimum. Couldnt stand how slow the guy moved at times, all the long drawn out animations to open a drawer, babysitting missions, etc.

I got a couple games Im dicking around with now, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Ratchet and Clank but am basically just killing time until I pick up Last Of Us 2.
I'm expecting The Last of Us 2 to be the best game ever. Friend of mine is on it and he's in awe. The Last of Us1 was the best story (beginning to end) on a video game... We usually see a very awesome ongoing story and then the ending is meh at best. Not The Last of Us... that was a strong ending that messed with your head.

I hope the HBO series does it right, they have some legit material to work with.

Reactions: CutnSnip

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
I'm expecting The Last of Us 2 to be the best game ever. Friend of mine is on it and he's in awe. The Last of Us1 was the best story (beginning to end) on a video game... We usually see a very awesome ongoing story and then the ending is meh at best. Not The Last of Us... that was a strong ending that messed with your head.

I hope the HBO series does it right, they have some legit material to work with.
Im going to play the second part DLC or whatever of Last Of Us 1 before i get into number 2 but yea friend is playing it now and says its the best game he's seen.

Reactions: brukuns

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
been geeking out on Ghost Of Tsushima. Super fun game with really good combt and stealth.. geez Im officially a gamer nerd now.
Meh, embrace it. Gamer nerd all my life and don't intend to slow down any time soon :p I'm waiting for , hopefully, a. PS5 version of Ghosts ... not buying anything new until the PS5 comes out.

Reactions: CutnSnip
Oct 28, 2020
Toronto
GTA 5, the best game I have ever played in my life. Not only because of the graphics, physics, or the plot. Everything there is perfect, well except the fact that it also has an end of the story. Sometimes I also play csgo, which is my second favorite game in the world, I also make a lot of money there because I sell csgo skins and items. And to be honest, there are items that cost about 50$, and even more, you just have to know how to obtain those items.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I really want to get my boys playing World of Warcraft

I can't really get fired up for these console games after the MMORPGs

next fkn level

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I really want to get my boys playing World of Warcraft

I can't really get fired up for these console games after the MMORPGs

next fkn level
A good racing simulator like Gran Turismo back in the day, a good sports game like Madden or NHL, a good first person shooter like OG Halo...

I don't understand how you can crush people's dreams as well when they're on the internet somewhere and you're questing the land for the purpose of exchanging those crystals London's mom peddles for CBD potions.

Even the old Zeldas there was a fair amount of hand-eye coordination engagement of evil creature murder.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Played Cold War which is continuation of Warzone storyline, but it's so far, the game play is less than desirable. Maps and details are insane though.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
halfway through Last of Us 2 at the moment. holy sheeet. intense af.. i need a break and maybe something a little more light hearted for a bit.
Dude... you have to play the original The Last of Us before playing the sequel...

I mean, I didn't play the sequel yet, but the first one holy sh!t! It's one of the best apocalipse stories in any medium, the ending is gut wrenching (and so is the intro btw, sh!t). I would try to play the first game if possible (for the story), you wouldn't be disappointed.

Reactions: waxfoot

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Dude... you have to play the original The Last of Us before playing the sequel...

I mean, I didn't play the sequel yet, but the first one holy sh!t! It's one of the best apocalipse stories in any medium, the ending is gut wrenching (and so is the intro btw, sh!t). I would try to play the first game if possible (for the story), you wouldn't be disappointed.
oh i did, it came with the PS4 i bought, the remastered version. loved it, hence why I picked up number 2 as soon as it went on sale for 40 bucks.

this one is way more brutal, and the human enemies are way more intense especially with their fucking dogs. got to a hard part and am taking a break. borrowed spiderman from a neighbor - pretty fun too.

• Love
Reactions: brukuns and waxfoot

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: even with the pandemic, how do all youse have time for all this stuff?

I got pretty good at golden eye back in the day

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: even with the pandemic, how do all youse have time for all this stuff?

I got pretty good at golden eye back in the day
I really only play about a half hour a day if that, after dinner when Id normally be winding down with some TV. Pre covid I didnt own a console and probs never would.