best PS4 games?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Anyone own a PS5 here?

So addicted to GTA Online... Crazy how this game was out on the freaking PS3 and is still the best game by far.

If anyone is playing this on the PS5, send me your PSN handle so I can add you. surfing is for losers, let's all gain weight sitting on the couch playing video games.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Nah, GTA online sucks ass :D
If you wanna have your face melted off, take me on in Halo infinite

Reactions: brukuns

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Nah, GTA online sucks ass :D
If you wanna have your face melted off, take me on in Halo infinite
Nah man, it's fucking epic! juggling a bunch of different businesses, doing heists and other sh!t, buying property... to get money to buy the best cars, motorbikes, helicopters and planes, upgrade it all, including custom gun upgrades... it's just next level sh!t. It's crazy that I'm so hooked in a game I first played back on the PS3. to be honest most of the time I spent with that game back in the day was on the Single Player... and it seems the online has evolved big fucking time. Specially now on the PS5 that we get crazy fast super cars (looks like the PS4 just can't handle the speed of the car, scenery just wouldn't load in time)

Never got into Halo... I just don't like it. Even when I briefly owned the One X, I couldn't play it for more than 1 hour (which is probably why I didn't get hooked... sometimes you gotta give the game a chance to hook you in, might take some time). Only online FPS I spent some time with (and really, really loved it back then) was Modern Warfare 1 and 2. those were great times.

I'm such a video game geek... When it comes to video games, I might not even be playing for months and not even feeling like it... but when a new generation comes out, I don't care, I'm getting it. My kid is so fucking lucky... 4 year old playing a fucking PS5... spoiled little brat.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Nah man, it's fucking epic! juggling a bunch of different businesses, doing heists and other sh!t, buying property... to get money to buy the best cars, motorbikes, helicopters and planes, upgrade it all, including custom gun upgrades... it's just next level sh!t. It's crazy that I'm so hooked in a game I first played back on the PS3. to be honest most of the time I spent with that game back in the day was on the Single Player... and it seems the online has evolved big fucking time. Specially now on the PS5 that we get crazy fast super cars (looks like the PS4 just can't handle the speed of the car, scenery just wouldn't load in time)

Never got into Halo... I just don't like it. Even when I briefly owned the One X, I couldn't play it for more than 1 hour (which is probably why I didn't get hooked... sometimes you gotta give the game a chance to hook you in, might take some time). Only online FPS I spent some time with (and really, really loved it back then) was Modern Warfare 1 and 2. those were great times.

I'm such a video game geek... When it comes to video games, I might not even be playing for months and not even feeling like it... but when a new generation comes out, I don't care, I'm getting it. My kid is so fucking lucky... 4 year old playing a fucking PS5... spoiled little brat.
You and I can be frens. :D

I'll raise you: I once took a year off life, and did nothing but sat in my underpants, got fat, aand played World of Warcraft. Think about it like Occy's fat year on the couch, mixed with that episode of South Park.

I got the series X, the kids got a series S... but since I've tasted 120FPS, I cant go back to peasant 60ish.... so I sold the X and got a monster of a PC :D

• Love
Reactions: brukuns