best PS4 games?

Nov 11, 2020
I honestly have the same opinion that PS is quite overrated, it just doesn't give me the excitement that playing on a pc gives. Yeah, maybe it's fun at a part with some dudes, but in general, the feeling i get while playing on the PC cannot be compared to it. I mostly love shooter games, like CS:GO which is my favorite of the bunch and I don't see how I could get the same excitement playing it on a PS. Btw, if anyone wants to play a few games on CS hit me up, I've just boosted my accoount using Eloboss and I want to try some new things.

Last edited:

CutnSnip

Michael Peterson status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I honestly have the same opinion that PS is quite overrated, it just doesn't give me the excitement that playing on a pc gives.
but its a fraction of the price, and more accesable for people like me who dont consider themselves gamers, dont want to be building and upgrading a PC, hate windows in general, etc...I do know PC games look/run better bu I can care less. The PS5 looks amazing to my eye.

CutnSnip

Michael Peterson status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Last of Us 2 finally done. I didnt have the balls to get back into it for a while. really intense game but what a payoff! mightve ruined video games for me in general though. I just spent 50 bucks on Miles Morales and Im like fuckin over it already.