Best crowd killer performance board

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Plenty of wives start off with the planshape and dims like a hpsb...then kids, age and gravity inevitably take their toll. With good genetics and good management when they hit 60 they may still have a midlength planshape. So your primary ride could end up as a mid length after all. Too bad the majority turn into SUPs.
:roflmao:
Wife has good genes not sure what is in the h20 in CR :cheers:

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
if upping volume try switching to an egg-shape first so as to maintain
accustomed-to length. baby steps.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I highly doubt that by the things you have posted on erbb with the most classic being before you go out you sketch a "X" in the sand to find your positioning :monkey:
First, we need to establish when you outgrew diapers. Is it fair to assume that it was before the age of 10?

And yeah, there are plenty of natural landmarks around mondos so of course you wouldn't see use. There are beach breaks between the harbor and fifth street with only undifferentiated shrubs for landmarks and where the current can get strong sometimes, and that's where I've done it a couple of times. Further south there are plenty of beach houses to mark your spot.

What else, shaka guy?

Last edited:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
First, we need to establish when you outgrew boogieboard. Is it fair to assume that it was before the age of 10?

And yeah, there are plenty of natural landmarks around sharky jalama so of course you wouldn't see use.
What else, shaka guy?
Nice try op for crutch for disabled surfer who no longer can compete for waves at a mushburger point and wants to still shortboard :monkey:
Save you some time when your latest fireturd fails and you are ready for another even comes in pink;)

Last edited:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Nice try op for crutch for disabled surfer who no longer can compete for waves at a mushburger point and wants to still shortboard :monkey:
Save you some time when your latest fireturd fails and you are ready for another even comes in pink;)

You spend a lot of time perusing the firewire site. Must be a closeted FireWire fan.

Anyway, it's been fun, shaka guy. Shaka out! :shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
You spend a lot of time perusing the firewire site. Must be a closeted FireWire fan.

Anyway, it's been fun, shaka guy. Shaka out! :shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka:

Or even better start a fireturd thread and post your quiver so I can drool all over my screen:shaka:

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
There's the Tomo Mph thread and the Aipa thread at the top of the page for Firewire shaming right now.
You can join the discussion on how volume is hidden..."peek a boo I see you." "Come out, come out wherever you are hidden volume."
Or have a discussion on "muscle memory." That one takes the cake for dumb sh!t surfers say.
"Hey, muscles remember the turn we did the other day?"
"Muscles?"
"Muscles...talk to me baby!"
Sorry fools you're muscles don't have memory but your brain may!
Can you tell the ocean is flat and while working I missed the last day of a swell? Talk about foul moods.
:cursing:

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
There's the Tomo Mph thread and the Aipa thread at the top of the page for Firewire shaming right now.
You can join the discussion on how volume is hidden..."peek a boo I see you." "Come out, come out wherever you are hidden volume."
Or have a discussion on "muscle memory." That one takes the cake for dumb sh!t surfers say.
"Muscles?"
Can you tell the ocean is flat and while working I missed the last day of a swell? Talk about foul moods.
Maybe have a couple gummies and try a nap, bro

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
"Muscles?"
retropete any comments I made in post about mid6 and before have been directed to op and area he surfs etc :cheers:

Reactions: 000 and Retropete