Best crowd killer performance board

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
this thread is so funny. there is no real crowd killer. good surfers can catch the wave on a regular boar before u can on ur crappy midlength lol. marketing 101 for adult learners
Hmm. So how come you have apparently midlengthed your entire quiver (by your own account)? LOL Don’t you love the chili MidStrength for this purpose? I could care less, but isn’t that what the OP was asking?

I know I have gotten frustrated over the past 2 years and armed myself with a couple longer boars (6’4 and 7’) to battle all the covid kooks on CI (and other) mids. Even if you can get waves on your regular boar, you still have to nativgate no-etiquette dropins, and an obstacle course of bodies and bailed boars. I’ve busted 2 fins boxes because kooks bailed their boars instead of duckdiving.
Hell, I’m seriously eyeing pulling the trigger on a foil boar just to GTFO away from the kook crowds! FML
:socrazy:
Sorry. Rant over. See ya on the foil forum, bros! :waving::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
1k for firetued instead:socrazy:
i wouldnt pay that either. lol

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Never mind the old bullshit over-used expression. "paddles like a longboard and turns like a shortboard." The Mid6 does what they say it does and it 'paddles like a midlength and turns like a shortboard.' ;)
Here's your daily dose of Harley on the Mid6...now take your medicine like a good consumer.

Any Aussies reading this my Saffa mate who rips on his Mid6 7'er is selling a 7'6" Chilli mid strength if you want to save some $s on a new one.

Reactions: estreet and Maz

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Tried it in 2' beach break today. Turns plenty sharp if you got your foot on the tail and it generates speed easy peasy. Not used to dropping in late on a board that long though and pearled it a couple of times. Feels like it will really shine on bigger surf.

Yeah, it paddles like a middy and not a longboard but it's enough to outpace the silly short-boarders. :p

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Never mind the old bullshit over-used expression. "paddles like a longboard and turns like a shortboard." The Mid6 does what they say it does and it 'paddles like a midlength and turns like a shortboard.' ;)
Here's your daily dose of Harley on the Mid6...now take your medicine like a good consumer.

Any Aussies reading this my Saffa mate who rips on his Mid6 7'er is selling a 7'6" Chilli mid strength if you want to save some $s on a new one.
lolz. HI is an elite level surfer and rips on any boar from 5 ft fish to his mid 6. his surfing would be so much better on a smaller boar. more marketing bs from fireturd. also ur buddy 7'6 mid strength is giant. he shud try a smaller one like 6'10 they run wider than the mid6. call me!