Best crowd killer performance board

Swallow Tail

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
How's that Sunday working out for its intended duties as a crowd killer? Rant: there's an adult learner, recent blow in at my local beach break who's got a new Sunday that would be 7' or more that is a complete and utter pest on the thing. One of those annoying guys that paddles around constantly from peak to peak and then also paddles for every single bump (and catches a lot of them due to its crutch-iness) in the ocean and is completely and utterly oblivious to how irritating they are.
He's like a fuggin blow fly and I find as soon as I see him paddling around near me my mood sours. Currently thinking of how to discourage him from coming anywhere near me without resorting to confrontation.
you could

1 take a crack at explaining nicely
2 tell him to stay the fck away from you and explain that you’ll just be dropping in on him anyway - so it’s in his best interest to stay away.

I have success w both of those strategies

Senor Sopa

Nep status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
you could

1 take a crack at explaining nicely
2 tell him to stay the fck away from you and explain that you’ll just be dropping in on him anyway - so it’s in his best interest to stay away.

I have success w both of those strategies
And also, on the sand or in the carpark, all nice and friendly, "Hey, lot's of guys are talking about your wave hogging. Just wanted to let you know."

cstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Geez, poor bastard must have needed extended counselling to repair his shattered self esteem after seeing that.
:roflmao:
It happened to me once. I often park in odd spots near the coastline to do landscape/seascape painting and on one occasion noticed the wax “not wanted” on the windshield when I returned to the car. The silly fool tipped me off that there’s a spot nearby. :D

rowjimmytour

Kelly Slater status
Feb 7, 2009
Rbeach
It happened to me once. I often park in odd spots near the coastline to do landscape/seascape painting and on one occasion noticed the wax “not wanted” on the windshield when I returned to the car. The silly fool tipped me off that there’s a spot nearby. :D
Was it your huge CI Ca sticker on your subaru that told the local you surfed braa:shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

cstreet

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Was it your huge CI Ca sticker on your subaru that told the local you surfed braa:shrug:
No, I had a Ford pickup and no surf accoutrements showing. Couldn’t figure it out until I noticed a sticker from a shop in Lompoc that fit perfectly over the Ford logo. Sneaky bastards!