Best boar in your quiver?

thelodge

OTF status
Jan 25, 2009
5'9 Firewire Chumlee. I can't believe how well it goes. I was surprised on how well it handles bigger waves.

For solid waves my Roberts BioDiesel.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Well, if we are using the criteria of the one board you wouldn't part with, it's a beaten up board but a 6'6" x 19 1/2 x 2 1/2 squash thruster I got shaped from Terry Senate about 12 years ago or so. Has a thick stringer and a bit of sneaky volume tucked into it. It's not the quickest board but is solid, handles from 2-6'+ (not Duffy scale) pretty well and even with a wide tail, it holds. Really coming in handy for up here.

Funny thing is that because of age of board and a LOT of usage, it's a bit yellowed but with two brand new white side fin boxes. One of locals up here was laughing, what the hell is up with THAT?! Well, I love that board so much, I couldn't put it to pasture when each box splintered and ponied up the dough to get them both fixed on two separate and recent occasions.

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
My CI Fever is my best board.

I also own a Varial Neckbeard 2 and a Pyzel ghost. Both solid boards for what they're designed for. But, if I needed just one board then it would be the Fever. It handles everything I throw at it.
How does fever compare to mbm?