Bernie Sanders Has Solved The McDonald's Issue

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
VanHook said:
Surfdog said:
Yes, odds of being struck by lightning are better. But if it was your mom, wife, son or daughter at the airport, mall, special event when it happened, you might be pretty pissed at why.

Maybe not.

c'est la vie as some froggys might've said in Paris.

I guess you've resigned to the fact that it will just happen, and nothing can be done about it? Then it happens again. More freedoms lost. Then it happens again. A few more freedoms lost. and so on and so on. Until we're a full fledged police state.

Freedom is not free. Sorry for the cliche.
What the fvck is that even supposed to mean, anyway?

Where do you get your marching orders?

What website? What news feed?

Who spews that garbage into that feeble tripe you call a brain?

Do you ever even have a thought of your own?
Wow, you really are in your own little liberal progressive bubble world. That's a veterans memorial slogan in Washington D.C from many wars past. This one is specific to the Korean War.

Sad you have no clue.

Here it is, etched in stone, so you don't forget.

My dad was a WWII vet and POW in the Phillipines and Japan. I don't need "marching orders" from any website. I know what the term means. My dad paid that price for our freedoms we take for granted today. People today (like some here :pokestick: ) forget that all too often.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Surfdog said:
ifallalot said:
Fvck ISIS. Let that part of the world kill each other. We don't need our nose in it.
Been saying this for years :cheers:
Until they come here. Then what?

Actually, I think they're already here, thru our non-border. It's too late now, I fear. It's only a matter of when at this point.
How are they going to come here? Swim? Make Toyota Hiluxes into boats?

Stop being so fucking paranoid. And pretty much anyone can tell the difference between a Mexican and a Dune Coon

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Surfdog said:
VanHook said:
Surfdog said:
San Burnedeyeball was just a trial run. Ya, they'll just stay in the desert goat fooking themselves to death. If you really think the Spain, Paris and Brussels type attacks won't or couldn't happen here, you're in serious denial.

Ya, 9/11 never really happened. It was all a mirage/hologram by Cheney and crew, or it was with their special ops CIA trained suicide crew. How quickly we forget. :rolleyes: It's sad, really. And when it happens again, people will wonder "why" all over again.

Now that the Caliphate is officially "on" in the minds of many extremists Islamic factions, anything is possible and to be expected.
The boogeyman is gonna getcha!

Your odds of being taken out by some idiot texting while driving are infinitely higher.

But thanks for affirming that right-wing dipshits are total fvcking pussies.
Yes, odds of being struck by lightning are better. But if it was your mom, wife, son or daughter at the airport, mall, special event when it happened, you might be pretty pissed at why.

Maybe not.

c'est la vie as some froggys might've said in Paris.

I guess you've resigned to the fact that it will just happen, and nothing can be done about it? Then it happens again. More freedoms lost. Then it happens again. A few more freedoms lost. and so on and so on. Until we're a full fledged police state.

Freedom is not free. Sorry for the cliche.
Your terror of terrorists is what's causing us to lose our freedoms.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
Which war was essential to American freedom?
Out of the hundreds of military actions that we've been involved in since our founding only the following were actually life and death for the country
1. Revolutionary
2. 1812
3. Civil
4. WWII

Anything else has just been imperial, muscle-flexing, or profiteering.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
FecalFace said:
Out of the hundreds of military actions that we've been involved in since our founding only the following were actually life and death for the country
1. Revolutionary
2. 1812
3. Civil
4. WWII

Anything else has just been imperial, muscle-flexing, or profiteering.
Unfortunately we suck at muscle flexing too. Grenada and Panama are the only skirmishes we were successful at since WWII. Then again, what good does it do to win decisively? You want to drag that crap out to ensure maximum profiteering! :rolleyes:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
FecalFace said:
1 Revolutionary war - "we are here"
2 War of 1812 - "we mean to stay here"
3 Civil War - "we are one despite our differences"
4 American-Indian war - "we will wipe out those who don't want to be one"
5 Spanish-American war -"we are a world power now"

Apologies to war historians for my off the cuff childish summations and to those who feel I am doing a gross injustices to the complexities of events.

Edit: Scooped !

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
ifallalot said:
Surfdog said:
ifallalot said:
Fvck ISIS. Let that part of the world kill each other. We don't need our nose in it.
Been saying this for years :cheers:
Until they come here. Then what?

Actually, I think they're already here, thru our non-border. It's too late now, I fear. It's only a matter of when at this point.
How are they going to come here? Swim? Make Toyota Hiluxes into boats?

Stop being so fucking paranoid. And pretty much anyone can tell the difference between a Mexican and a Dune Coon
They might be able to tell, if they actually caught and detained them at the border.

It's already been reported (though not widely of course), that BP has detained many people other than Mexicans at the border. Chinese get here that way. Mid-Easterners also. Muslims can look Hispanic real easy, especially the more Spanish blood genre.

Cartels will take money from ANYONE to get across the border.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
FecalFace said:
Maybe you should ask Germany, France, Great Britain, most of western Europe, Japan and South Korea that question but a bit differently.

Which war was won because of American freedom?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Surfdog said:
FecalFace said:
Maybe you should ask Germany, France, Great Britain, most of western Europe, Japan and South Korea that question but a bit differently.

None of those are the United States and all were enemies at one time or another so IDGAF

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Surfdog said:
FecalFace said:

And to answer your question NO war was won because of "American freedom" it was won due to geographic isolation and industrial might. C'mon Mr. Revisionist

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I have to give you credit Ifall, you are the ultimate isolationist.

You don't mind getting "stuff" from these other countries, but hell with them.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Surfdog said:
I have to give you credit Ifall, you are the ultimate isolationist.

You don't mind getting "stuff" from these other countries, but hell with them.
Well, the one good thing about globalism is that I can buy a superior Japanese car that's made in the USA while the American shitboxes are made in Mexico.

I'd rather everything be made here, I only have to buy non-Made in the USA stuff due to necessity. For example, I love the looks of the new FW Slater-Tomo SciPhi but I won't do it when there are tons of local craftsmen just ekeing out a living