Beltway swamp warmongers brutally pwn3d!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This seems like one of those issues where you want to be mad at the press AND Biden, yes? We want to stay out of other nations' business but will ridicule Brandon for being weak if he doesn't do something?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Say what you may about the old man, he’s been good on isolationism

we need more of this

Reactions: afoaf

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
just heard last night that a friend of a friend might be getting deployed to ukraine

hope that is just a crazy rumor
Nope. Beltway Swamplings like Evelyn Farkas want war.
Like Martin Van Creveld has been saying for decades, nuclear arms have eliminated war between nuclear-armed states because no one knows how to fight without escalating to world-ending levels. MVC has been on the outs with the MIC and Swamp over the past 15 years because he says stuff they don't want to hear. They're no longer inviting him to teach at Quantico.

Hopefully, we're not dumb-enough to try. We promised we wouldn't extend NATO into the Warsaw Pact countries and we didn't honor that promise. We need to pull out of Ukraine and stop causing problems there. It's the equivalent of Russia stoking war between the Mexicans and US with their backing and military aid. We'd be pissed if they did that to us.

Anyways, if anyone in the Swamp wants war, we can get them a weapon and I know someone who will drop them over the Ukraine. I'll pack their parachute.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Nope. Beltway Swamplings like Evelyn Farkas want war.
Like Martin Van Creveld has been saying for decades, nuclear arms have eliminated war between nuclear-armed states because no one knows how to fight without escalating to world-ending levels. MVC has been on the outs with the MIC and Swamp over the past 15 years because he says stuff they don't want to hear. They're no longer inviting him to teach at Quantico.

Hopefully, we're not dumb-enough to try. We promised we wouldn't extend NATO into the Warsaw Pact countries and we didn't honor that promise. We need to pull out of Ukraine and stop causing problems there. It's the equivalent of Russia stoking war between the Mexicans and US with their backing and military aid. We'd be pissed if they did that to us.

Anyways, if anyone in the Swamp wants war, we can get them a weapon and I know someone who will drop them over the Ukraine. I'll pack their parachute.
I see your point, but Ukraine is a sovereign nation do not hey have a say? This should be a European problem

Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
if the EU doesn't want Russia in Ukraine, they should put on their big boy pants and pitch in

otherwise they can fook off

Putin is aging out, Russia has negative population growth, and its best hope lies with being China's lackey for the next half-century

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The tell that Russia is the aggressor is when they play the victim, you say, ok, show some signs you are opporating in good faith.

NOOOO!

It's all you!

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
heh. pack those parachutes full of dirty laundry and put me on the plane and so i can push the dogs out when they turn chicken

• Love
Reactions: kpd73 and afoaf

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
heh. pack those parachutes full of dirty laundry and put me on the plane and so i can push the dogs out when they turn chicken
That was the plan. These people such as Blinken are so far removed from having experienced real violence let alone war they have no idea what they're messing with. Guess who they're going to try to get to do their fighting though.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Isn't Putin the aggressor in this case?

I don't get all the Russia love coming from the right.

I hope we don't go to war.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
GW and BO both thought they could work with Putin
Both were steadily moving NATO eastward.

My offer stands to anyone wanting to get tough with Putin: I'll get you a weapon and a flight over the Donbass. I'll pack your parachute.