Being part of the cabal quietly running the country isn't enough. US Oligarch purchases and privatizes another 600 acres of land on Kauai.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW

Bullnutts

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 14, 2004
Hawai'i
Always takes two to tango. Someone is selling him their land. I would be surprised if the selling price isn't quite a bit higher than what it is worth. He obviously has the money. But the buying of land from those coming from the mainland has really taken off the past year; most with cash offers and overpaying. Maybe it was posted here already but the news had a story about people paying up to 100K over the asking price. Pandemic. California taxes. Fires. Whatever the reason, its nuts right now.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
It's straight bullshlt. PPK and the locals should make a stand. You can sell shlt on paper all day. If the people you're selling it out from under don't want to take that, you have to be ready to shoot them.
A Billionaire bought the land from a Multi-Millionaire ~ end of story!

My old K-9 unit trained on the empty property, got certified on the property numerous times.
When the old ironwood tree's were being ground up all over the property (we) knew that it was being groomed for residential property BUT, Suckaberg, changed the overall dynamics of one's thought process (our's / k-9 team) and everyone else's who lives here on Kauai's north shore.

There are a few more folks on Island that have more land than Sukahberg does.
And life goes on ...
One need to dig deep into the sugar cane land ownerships and Haole Families. Haole's married Local brownies. Brownies married haole's.
Amassing land & ownership brings $$$$ opportunities.
It's Global Westernization ....
It's a pretty simple formula ...

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
That's no fun. Being that I don't live there, I don't appreciate your easy going attitude about this. It isn't as interesting as a riot. Have you tried violence? I'm just saying...

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
That's no fun. Being that I don't live there, I don't appreciate your easy going attitude about this. It isn't as interesting as a riot. Have you tried violence? I'm just saying...
Why oh why is it always You phuckers sitting in the dark ....
poking and inciting folks to rile up For You, .... so you can sit & watch the chaos and fire storm explode and go "Yeeeahhh, I did it"

Violence, use to scare me. Jail and the clank of the door closing behind me truly scared me & loosing one's privilege of being free.
Not so much anymore at my age. I could do an easy 5 - 10 on your dime.

Last edited:

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
Seriously though. You'd think a guy with that kind of cabbage could afford a decent haircut no?
I've seen better do's from a barber college.
he has that hair because it's the Julius Caesar haircut, he's talked about in interviews how much he admires him.
It makes it worse that the ruling class is such a bunch of dorks, it's a real insult to injury thing

• Love
Reactions: keenfish and PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
he has that hair because it's the Julius Caesar haircut, he's talked about in interviews how much he admires him.
It makes it worse that the ruling class is such a bunch of dorks, it's a real insult to injury thing
Point of clarification: he likes Octavian (Caesar Augustus, the nephew of Julius Caesar). Yeah, it's a real insult to injury. I remember somebody saying something about the banality of evil.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It sorta sounds like you'd be in favor of seizing some of this private property. Glad you are finally coming around comrade.
You would be wrong....but I do believe a glutenous pig should be punished. At some point a working society has to police their own.

The important thing is that the democrats in Washington keep allowing the oligarchs to play by a different set of rules and continue to do their bidding.

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Always takes two to tango. Someone is selling him their land. I would be surprised if the selling price isn't quite a bit higher than what it is worth. He obviously has the money. But the buying of land from those coming from the mainland has really taken off the past year; most with cash offers and overpaying. Maybe it was posted here already but the news had a story about people paying up to 100K over the asking price. Pandemic. California taxes. Fires. Whatever the reason, its nuts right now.
100k?

There's three houses in my neighborhood that went $250K to $300k over ask. The RE market is insane. The median price will be well over $1M by the end of 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
And this is 'democracy'?

When did people who study, burn their elbows at the table day/night and mortgage their youth away so they can have a LARGE passive income and basically do whatever they want for the rest of their lives become the bad guys?

Why is private ownership of anything being questioned so much lately?

Can we not see where this is going?

Fook this "woke" piece of chit lazy ass generations who thinks that they deserve anything for just existing!

Local people now have to vote before someone can buy land, or a home, in their communities?

Why do you love co-ops so much?

What ever happened to "good hard work pays off in the long run, and long runs of good hard work REALLY PAY OFF"?

What a bunch of marrooons!

:socrazy: