Being a liberal is about enforcing your belief systems on other people...except yourself.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Reactions: Norm'

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
He must be far gone for the libs to turn their

Libs always have trouble with the truth.
Don't flatter your yourself, child - we're talking about literacy, comprehension, articulating a logical thought etc. You seem to be struggling to put a coherent paragraph together.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Don't flatter your yourself, child - we're talking about literacy, comprehension, articulating a logical thought etc. You seem to be struggling to put a coherent paragraph together.
Oh sorry, you're educated. Wish I cared, but actually am watching football. Heard of that game? Yer ilk used to decry it for being to violent but then once libsters found out they could make a valuable political ally out of the many disgruntled millionaire players you were willing to turn your eyes.

So the chile con carne is up (we're using real meat btw not that Beyond Meat crap or whatever u wokesters gobble because u don't wanna hurt animals) and the beer has arrived. GN lib dude.

This well-written paragraph was scripted just for @sussle

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The high temple of liberal causes, The Washington Post is circulating a story regarding of how Hunter Biden is under investigation by the FBI for gun dealing and a whole bunch of other crap. Are these twerking idiots really the people you want in charge?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/06/hunter-biden-tax-gun-charges/
are you drunk?

"gun dealing"....they are busting him for lying about drug use on his federal firearms forms

you're a mess, bud

Reactions: Aruka

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Oh sorry, you're educated. Wish I cared, but actually am watching football. Heard of that game? Yer ilk used to decry it for being to violent but then once libsters found out they could make a valuable political ally out of the many disgruntled millionaire players you were willing to turn your eyes.

So the chile con carne is up (we're using real meat btw not that Beyond Meat crap or whatever u wokesters gobble because u don't wanna hurt animals) and the beer has arrived. GN lib dude.

This well-written paragraph was scripted just for @sussle
I see a lot of grammatical errors derpwater.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
I see a lot of grammatical errors derpwater.
the schex/ifall/austard/squidley/gromsdad hybrid model. :rolleyes: they/him/it/whatever all use the same material, out of the same playbook.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
So much for the accusations of the FBI being a weaponized political extension of the Biden administration.