bathroom vanities

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I do huh? I'd wager I have more interesting questions to pose, rather than answers to give....

1-) my sis in law, who can't make 5' on a bad hair day, has zero trouble reaching the tp....

Which begs the question, how tall, or short, are you fakkas?

Starting to understand the erBB fascination with the dwarf touch, it's cause you feel the lack of human contact, isn't it? You frigging midgets!

:cursing::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::foreheadslap::toilet::bowdown:

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
What seat height are we talking about with all these toilets here???

Proper seat height is crucial.
15" to top of the bowl. I bought one like Subway's, hated it. It felt like I was sitting in a saddle, returned it. You want low, so you can be more "squatty". Subways is more like 17.5". Trust me, you can feel the difference.

I notice me Subway both have the same roll holders. I opted to not have a separate unit mounted on the side.

I told wife no bleepin way are we having exposed bulbs. Occasionally I get to win a design decision.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway and sdsrfr

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
LMAO @ the POV pics :D
Flavinoid with what appears to be a real one (pants down) and Subway with a mock/staging toilet (pants ON!!!) visit for redemption :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
15" to top of the bowl. I bought one like Subway's, hated it. It felt like I was sitting in a saddle, returned it. You want low, so you can be more "squatty". Subways is more like 17.5". Trust me, you can feel the difference.

I notice me Subway both have the same roll holders. I opted to not have a separate unit mounted on the side.

I told wife no bleepin way are we having exposed bulbs. Occasionally I get to win a design decision.
1656171895695.jpeg

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I bought a house full of toilets that are too tall. how much to replace a chitter?

squatty potty is cool until the guests figure out which bathroom is the literal chitter.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If you are redoing your bathroom do yourself a favor and put in a Toto toilet. No turd left unflushed!

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Support your local cabinet maker and go full custom.
Casa, just send me a message with your preferred dims and weekly toilet paper usage (be honest with your shaper!). This the interior of the bog. Self shaped!

Someone dropped the soap!

1656174111376.png

Skatepark pyramid as roof :)

1656174168672.png

Also, I made the frame around the vent :computer:

The tax report said my apartment was valued at $274k! I don't remember the tax people seeing the inside of this ruin :/

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY

Our bedside table lamps are exposed too :oops::D