Baghdad airstrike kills important Iranian military dude.....or something.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
They don't decide what I can say. I curate my own feelz and I expect everyone else to do the same. This here is America, not Europe. The dividing line here is actions, not speech.
Nobody is forbidding you to be an asshole and be offensive.

The problem is that you get offended when people tell you you're a bigoted asshole.

You want no consequences for your behavior.

Nobody is "deciding" what you can say, that's pure bullshit.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Like I said, when an SJW is making speech code demands of people, responding to them with an assertive GFY isn't a crime; it's just common sense.

The same applies to your chronic misuse of "bigoted asshole". It's just common sense to respond with a solid GFY.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Like I said, when an SJW is making speech code demands of people, responding to them with an assertive GFY isn't a crime; it's just common sense.

The same applies to your chronic misuse of "bigoted asshole". It's just common sense to respond with a solid GFY.
What happens if you don't obey the "speech code"?

Nothing.

You just get called a name appropriate to your behavior.

Then you protest. LOL

Nobody is coercing you into anything.
Stop playing a victim.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I think the point escapes you that normal people don't care what assholes think of them. Only what assholes do or try to do to them.

Exchanging insults - speech
Doxxing and deplatforming - actions

Maybe if you weren't such an (emotional) retard you'd be more in touch with normal human responses.

I have no problems exchanging insults with you all day long. However, I would never attempt to fck with your life over our clash in world views.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I think the point escapes you that normal people don't care what assholes think of them. Only what assholes do or try to do to them.

Exchanging insults - speech
Doxxing and deplatforming - actions

Maybe if you weren't such an (emotional) retard you'd be more in touch with normal human responses.

I have no problems exchanging insults with you all day long. However, I would never attempt to fck with your life over our clash in world views.
Who doxxed you for being a bigoted asshole?

Private companies have the right to set the rules of conduct, which by the way are no different than what normal people consider civility.

You want consequence free bigotry.

Doesn't work that way.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Who doxxed you for being a bigoted asshole?

Private companies have the right to set the rules of conduct, which by the way are no different than what normal people consider civility.

You want consequence free bigotry.

Doesn't work that way.
As I say, I would never attempt to fck with your life just because we disagree.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Getting back to the origin of this thread. Someone here said that a few (Iranian) missiles landed in a field, or something similar. Drumpf , speaking of injured US soldiers, said that 'they had headaches'.

The Defense Department Friday confirmed 34 U.S. troops suffered traumatic brain injuries (in connection with) the Iranian missile strike on two Iraqi air bases earlier this month in retaliation for the targeted U.S. drone strike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.
Eight of those injured were returned to the United States early Friday.
President Trump initially said no U.S. troops had been injured in the attack and shrugged off subsequent reports of injuries.
“I heard that they had headaches. And a couple of other things. But I would say, and I can report, it is not very serious,” Trump said Wednesday at a news conference in Davos, Switzerland.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Getting back to the origin of this thread. Someone here said that a few (Iranian) missiles landed in a field, or something similar. Drumpf , speaking of injured US soldiers, said that 'they had headaches'.

The Defense Department Friday confirmed 34 U.S. troops suffered traumatic brain injuries (in connection with) the Iranian missile strike on two Iraqi air bases earlier this month in retaliation for the targeted U.S. drone strike that killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.
Eight of those injured were returned to the United States early Friday.
President Trump initially said no U.S. troops had been injured in the attack and shrugged off subsequent reports of injuries.
“I heard that they had headaches. And a couple of other things. But I would say, and I can report, it is not very serious,” Trump said Wednesday at a news conference in Davos, Switzerland.

Is brain trauma worse than bone spurs though?