Authori-Florida wants your period information

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Who says that's misappropriating taxpayer money?

The purpose of taxpayer money is to provide services to the people who paid it. Florida taxpayers don't want illegals, while northern cities have made it clear that they are "sanctuary cities" that will take care of illegal immigrants
yes, no one here wants illegals, that’s true.

yet, he paid for the flights of immigrants from TEXAS to Martha’s Vineyard - with Covid relief money.

They weren’t even in Florida….

back on track, do you honestly think that Desantis doesn’t know what is before his own GOP legislature? Especially when he is so involved with schools.

as I said above, this has been around for years, it’s under his watch that the FL senate will vote. And, he’s been silent on the matter. That alone speaks volumes since he’s so outspoken on everything else in schools

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
CLEARLY RON DESANTIS WAS BEHIND THIS
Desantis has done some good things. Introducing financial literacy programs for students, renewing a environmental protection plan, and a few other things I support.

But, he has routinely displayed authoritarian tendencies and if you don’t agree, that’s fine.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
“In May 1997, the Florida Legislature recognized in statute the FHSAA as the governing body for interscholastic athletics in Florida, provided the Association comply with the provisions of a legislatively mandated revamping of its governmental structure.”

“In 2023, despite heavy backlash, the association stood by a decision in which female athletes must submit menstruation info to schools, including: age of their first period, days between menstrual cycles and date of their most recent period.”

this is different than a typical physical. Sure, they grab your balls and say cough. They don’t ask when i grew my pubes.

what does a period have to do with the ability to play sports?

Reactions: need 4 speed

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
“In May 1997, the Florida Legislature recognized in statute the FHSAA as the governing body for interscholastic athletics in Florida, provided the Association comply with the provisions of a legislatively mandated revamping of its governmental structure.”

“In 2023, despite heavy backlash, the association stood by a decision in which female athletes must submit menstruation info to schools, including: age of their first period, days between menstrual cycles and date of their most recent period.”

this is different than a typical physical. Sure, they grab your balls and say cough. They don’t ask when i grew my pubes.

what does a period have to do with the ability to play sports?
Nothing intrusive about that! Plus we got punish the sloots one way or the other.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Ron DeSantis was in high school in 1997

now, I’m not a medical professional like casa, but infrequent and missed periods can be a sign of all kinds of medical problems. There is nothing sacred or magical about periods, it’s just another bodily function

sounds like more childless male feminists getting outraged over things they don’t understand

Now, are they in favor of stopping physicals for all student athletes? All the same arguments about government intrusion apply