Australia

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I have fatties and oldies in my family. Me mum had it and survived at 60 yrs old, she's not the spitting image of health and wellness either. Know of many other 40+ who survived also. The hysteria has to stop about the severity of the chance of death from covid, it's a form of control to keep you fearful and obedient. Remember numbers don't lie, people do. 99%+ :shaka:
Numbers don't lie but anecdotal evidence does.

You are proper dumb.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The threat is not worth the punishment
Your slanting again.

Try to reframe your thoughts to decrease the chances of falling victim to your own framing effect.

The virus would like to take this moment to say that it appreciates the left's hypocrisy and the right's willful defiance of a threat.

It's says, G'die!

As in "It expects you to die, you fat Australian fucks!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Your slanting again.

Try to reframe your thoughts to decrease the chances of falling victim to your own framing effect.

The virus would like to take this moment to say that it appreciates the left's hypocrisy and the right's willful defiance of a threat.

It's says, G'die!

As in "It expects you to die, you fat Australian fucks!"
You’re framing the virus like it’s something comparable to the Black Death, so you’re slanting incorrectly as well

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You’re framing the virus like it’s something comparable to the Black Death, so you’re slanting incorrectly as well
I disagree.

You don't need a Black Death level of death to cripple a fragile complex modern society.

But I do think it's more dangerous than you.

It's not done with us yet either.

My questions for the rioting Aussies are what specifically do they want and how is rioting going to get that for them?

The virus would like to take this moment to thank the left for its hypocrisy and the right for its willful defiance.

Last edited: