Aussie Sunscreens

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Read something about US sunscreens being formulaically unchanged since the 90s, mostly as a result of FDA regs and, for obvious reasons, Aussie sunscreens are the cutting edge. Any of you pasty bastards have experience with Aussie product? Post up any recommendations available here in the good ol US of A. thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Read something about US sunscreens being formulaically unchanged since the 90s, mostly as a result of FDA regs and, for obvious reasons, Aussie sunscreens are the cutting edge. Any of you pasty bastards have experience with Aussie product? Post up any recommendations available here in the good ol US of A. thanks!
it's zinc cream to rub on your face while you go surfing, don't overthink it

just look at the ingredients on the back of the tube to know what you're actually purchasing

kane

Michael Peterson status
Sep 30, 2003
The best stuff I use is baby diaper rash cream. Just look for the one with the highest percentage of zinc. As a bonus I use it for my rash I might get from trunking it.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
sounds too yummy.

:barf:

try something novel, all pasty white bastids stay away from the sunny beaches, go up north, with Nannook, where you ALL RIGHTFULLY BELONG!

:cursing:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: