At what point does it become ridiculous?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
You’re missing the point. There should not be an advantage.

as an American citizen and a patriot, I want our voices heard as one. one person, one vote. No one in this country can stand behind that principle with 100% confidence in the accuracy and precision of the count.

the system is broken and needs to be fixed, just like immigration.
Write to your Congressman.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
two different states
yes, that has been caught, it was a story on Fox, it is posted here somewhere. They caught someone whose ballot in a previously lived in state was cast. The man was contacted about it. The system worked.

It was hilarious and ridiculous because Fox tried to use it as a way to scare people into thinking that people vote twice all the time *and get away with it.*. IT WAS CAUGHT. Really made no sense, if you have some sense.

Last edited:

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
yes, that has been caught, it was a story on Fox, it is posted here somewhere. They caught someone whose ballot in a previously lived in state was cast. The man was contacted about it. The system worked.
I’m sure it has worked at least once. There’s no guarantee it will work 100% of the time and is a problem. its up to the individual states to ensure this and not every state does so.

when i registered in the new county & state, I certified I wanted to be removed from the old county & state. That never happened. I filled out the appropriate paperwork 3 times and mailed it in. I am still a registered voter in two different states after trying 4 times, 2 in the past 8 months.

as a pillar of democracy, it should as close to perfect as possible. It’s broken and needs to be fixed.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I’m sure it has worked at least once. There’s no guarantee it will work 100% of the time and is a problem. its up to the individual states to ensure this and not every state does so.

when i registered in the new county & state, I certified I wanted to be removed from the old county & state. That never happened. I filled out the appropriate paperwork 3 times and mailed it in. I am still a registered voter in two different states after trying 4 times, 2 in the past 8 months.

as a pillar of democracy, it should as close to perfect as possible. It’s broken and needs to be fixed.
Yes, your previous state fucked up, once. Doesn't mean it happened even twice (though probably it did).

Nothing is ever going to be 100% effective. Humans are not infallible, neither are the machines we create. All we can do is do our best, and I believe we did. Some people don't.

Reactions: Woke AF and Hump

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

But why would it favor one side?

I don't get that.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You’re missing the point. There should not be an advantage.

as an American citizen and a patriot, I want our voices heard as one. one person, one vote. No one in this country can stand behind that principle with 100% confidence in the accuracy and precision of the count.

the system is broken and needs to be fixed, just like immigration.
cool so we agree that the electoral college should be done just like
Donald j Trump? :cheers::cheers:

Hullman

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 29, 2005
CBS, CNN nor Fox declare who won the presidential election. The new "president" is not legally elected until December when all states' electors meet in December (Electoral College) and vote. Until then, pretty much anything goes.

Where Trump and the trumpkins missed out was their opportunity to lobby the Democratic electors to vote for Sanders instead of Biden which is totally legal. If they turned enough, Biden would come up short, as would Sanders and Trump would have won. But that is a bit too subtle and legal for people like Trump and Giuliani. That's what happens when you didn't listen in 8th grade civics...

Reactions: silentbutdeadly

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The Trump campaign is disavowing its association with attorney Sidney Powell after the far-fetched Trump campaign Thursday press conference when she claimed without evidence that the deceased Hugo Chávez, among others, was responsible for rigging the election. The campaign claimed that she "is not a member of the Trump legal team," even though the president and Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani had previously identified her as being on the team.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Trump could have won by managing the response to the pandemic competently, addressing excessive use of force by LEO and infrastructure.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I don't know what's funnier: The incompetence of the Trump legal team or the absolute embrace of the incompetence by the Trump fan boys. Then again, aren't all aspects of the lives of both blocs ruled by sheer incompetence?

Reactions: Woke AF and $kully