At What Age Should Children Be Able To Get Tattoos???

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Say I have a child, and despite my efforts to raise him as a red neck he decided he identifies more with low rider culture. At what age should he be allowed to get a teardrop, some spider webs, laugh now cry later, and hopefully some cool nickname like Creeper or Lil Joker in old English inked permanently on his body?

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
At least these two had the good taste to go with something traditional. Idk if I’d ink up two kids just bc they stole Mom’s cc when she was passed out from too many lunch wines, but NGL if they were my kids I wouldn’t be that bummed. they look pretty badass
E5B5B968-6455-486E-A170-7F369EBD2597.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I'm glad that I'm not faced with the difficult situation of raising a child who feels conflicted about their gender.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I'm glad that I'm not faced with the difficult situation of raising a child who feels conflicted about their gender.
That's because small children don't do that unless they're groomed by sick parents (mothers) looking to score internet likes and progressive points with their friends

That's also because you kept your teenagers grounded enough in reality that they weren't infected by the social contagion of gender madness via internet and peer groups

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Say I have a child, and despite my efforts to raise him as a red neck he decided he identifies more with low rider culture. At what age should he be allowed to get a teardrop, some spider webs, laugh now cry later, and hopefully some cool nickname like Creeper or Lil Joker in old English inked permanently on his body?
The age they get tried as an adult?

Funny thing is, I think a decent amount of people get tattoos for the same reason they change their gender: a cry for attention.

It's only a matter of time before the laser tattoo removal and redickulation clinic occupy the same strip mall suite.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
That's because small children don't do that unless they're groomed by sick parents (mothers) looking to score internet likes and progressive points with their friends

That's also because you kept your teenagers grounded enough in reality that they weren't infected by the social contagion of gender madness via internet and peer groups
Social media is a mental health cancer set upon the youth of today. And the gender issue aside it’s kinda fucked up that in today’s society kids are not being told they need to wait until they’re legal adults to make one life altering decision whereas if a youth wanted a SpongeBob themed full back piece the consensus is no fucking way lol

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I thought the tattoo fad was going to be over twenty years ago. shows what I know.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I read that the body sees the ink as a foreign object and wants to get rid of it.

It also blocks helpful rays from the sun.

No tattoos for you, jr.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
so when they become grandparents?
Do you personally know anyone that was a grandparent at 30? You’re about as subtle as a pile of steaming dogshit re my daughter and granddaughter.

Both of my kids and their spouses have tats. They were over 18 and supporting themselves when they got them. Their decision.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Do you personally know anyone that was a grandparent at 30? You’re about as subtle as a pile of steaming dogshit re my daughter and granddaughter.

Both of my kids and their spouses have tats. They were over 18 and supporting themselves when they got them. Their decision.
Lauren Boebert?