Astro Deck pads

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Been super stocked on Astro pads lately. Scored a OG Archy for my Alpha Omega which at first I thought wax only but really liked the shape. More recently got a Christian Fletcher for a swallow step up I have on order. The shape looks perfect and really like the traction of AD.

Reactions: oeste858

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
plus you're able to do CF judo airs on your step up!
Nice to support the Original traction brand. I loved the Archy pad back in the day. Astro gettin harder to find in shops now there is so much competition. I heard one of the shop guys say they didn't want to carry Futures new pads, but the rep basically forced them to or they would pull their fins.

johnson7

Nep status
Sep 29, 2016
Sweet, I keep saying I'm going to get one of those Archy pads for a while now. I usually rock the Gudauskas on my boards now, I do have a couple of the Octopus grip too.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
plus you're able to do CF judo airs on your step up!
Nice to support the Original traction brand. I loved the Archy pad back in the day. Astro gettin harder to find in shops now there is so much competition. I heard one of the shop guys say they didn't want to carry Futures new pads, but the rep basically forced them to or they would pull their fins.
I had to go amazon on both pads but noticed during my search walmart carries astrodeck pads:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: retodd