Asian on Asian violence

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Yes, I want to keep people that are not mentally stable, have a criminal record, cannot exhibit the competency to handle a firearm to not have guns. I don't think it is reasonable to prohibit mentally stable, law abiding citizens from owning guns.
My son is currently on a combo hunting, dirt biking, snowboarding trip in the Eastern Sierras. He loves going out camping and hunting with his friends. Way more healthy than going to the Shanty or the Office, getting hammered and an STD from some random cougar hook up. Why do you want to prevent him from living a healthy life?
:poke: :cheers:
Different page and different book. :computer:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Yes, I want to keep people that are not mentally stable, have a criminal record, cannot exhibit the competency to handle a firearm to not have guns. I don't think it is reasonable to prohibit mentally stable, law abiding citizens from owning guns.
My son is currently on a combo hunting, dirt biking, snowboarding trip in the Eastern Sierras. He loves going out camping and hunting with his friends. Way more healthy than going to the Shanty or the Office, getting hammered and an STD from some random cougar hook up. Why do you want to prevent him from living a healthy life?
What does he hunt in winter?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"Yes, I want to keep people that are not mentally stable, have a criminal record, cannot exhibit the competency to handle a firearm to not have guns."

Billions of dollars disagree with you

Reactions: plasticbertrand

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
"Yes, I want to keep people that are not mentally stable, have a criminal record, cannot exhibit the competency to handle a firearm to not have guns."

Billions of dollars disagree with you
If you're referring to the NRA, they are the worst of the worst and LaPierre is an A$$ of the highest caliber.
If you're referring the the cost to lock up violators of the NPSP Gun Crime Reduction Bill, create space by releasing all of the people still doing time for selling/possessing small amounts of weed all over the country and tada, capacity.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I want to get hammered and screw the cougar.

I hate gun.

By penus is my gun

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The cougars are looking for fresh meat in their 20s - 30s. You, my friend, have aged out.
“Cougars” are over 10-20 years older than whatever age you are now
as you get older, your definition of cougar hats older
and less appealing
exponentially less appealing

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yeah, I think the cougars Auto is interested in are the ones hunting the 20-30 YOs. If he was a brave man, he'd be happy being prey to age appropriate cougage. Not too many men are that brave though....
My chick is a cougar for sure. She is 55.

She could get young guys to fuck for sure.

She works out and diets like a nutcase but I can see she is growing tired of a fight she is destined to loose.

I'm like, "Don't give up baby!"

SHe's like "Fuck you! What about you, fatso!" :dancing:

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
“Cougars” are over 10-20 years older than whatever age you are now
as you get older, your definition of cougar hats older
and less appealing
exponentially less appealing
I'm 67. That puts me in the 77 to 87 range, gee thanks. After 60 you start looking for the cubs. Half your age + 7. I'd make an exception down to 35 under the right circumstances if it was up to me. Not worth getting my genitals cut off slowly with a rusty machete.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof and npsp

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
My chick is a cougar for sure. She is 55.

She could get young guys to fook for sure.

She works out and diets like a nutcase but I can see she is growing tired of a fight she is destined to loose.

I'm like, "Don't give up baby!"

SHe's like "fook you! What about you, fatso!" :dancing:
you forgot to log in as duffy