As forced closures put people out of business and cripple the economy...

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I would have preferred to have never known of the existence of Liz Wheeler.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It's time to push back on the government:
We are to obey our civil authorities as powers that God Himself has ordained. However, while civil government is invested with divine authority to rule the state, neither of those texts (nor any other) grants civic rulers jurisdiction over the church. God has established three institutions within human society: the family, the state, and the church. Each institution has a sphere of authority with jurisdictional limits that must be respected.

Households should also be calling their city and county officials and telling them to push back on the governor. This is absurd.

• Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Households should also be calling their city and county officials and telling them to push back on the governor. This is absurd.
why not just send in the federal stormtroopers?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

There is no god.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and enframed

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I stubbed my toe yesterday and the only thing that came was a bunch of f-bombs out of my mouth.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
How do you know? Peoples that believe that make the State their god.
There is no god whether it be The State or a sky wizard.

BTW, people who don’t believe in god don’t replace it with The State (well some do), The State forcibly replaces their god with itself.