Are you white ? Michael Obama hates you...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
And the fact that wealthy neighborhoods, filled with multi-million dollar homes, are 80+% white demonstrates what exactly about white flight to you?
It demonstrates that even black people (Michael Obama) and half black/half white people (barak) are ”guilty” of “running away from blacks”.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
As far as the word "boy" goes?

When said to a black stranger it's racist, 100%. There's history behind it and it asserts dominance.

At the same time older Southern men, white and black, will refer to younger men as "boy" so I guess relation and situation matter.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The other cool thing about white flight is white flight moms get woke.

They're like, all into diversity!

And they all LOVE Michelle O.

Lower middle and lower class hoods DGAF about diversity.

Just white women in white hoods with money.
If the Obamas moved into my neighborhood I would move out also. A Big Fvck You to Them...

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Who cares? I personally want a huge buffer between my home and any so called neighbors. You may have the most lovely home on the planet earth but if your neighbors svck, you lose. And you don't get any choice on your new neighbors.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Looking at a 200+ acre property right now between Carson City and Lake Tahoe. 5 minutes to Carson City, 10 minutes to Tahoe. It's in NEVADA!!!

Skiing in the winter. 200 acres, I can build my own Nordic cross country trails if there is enough snowfall.

A killer wakeboat for the summer. No Obamas...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
No you haven't.

Because you would know white boy can be simply a white guy

or a pejorative.
When I’m working down in South LA, Watts, Lynwood, Lennox some of the ladies down there approach me with a big smile and say, “hey white boy, how you doin’?”

And believe me, it ain’t done in a pejorative manner.