Are you white ? Michael Obama hates you...

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Is a black person calling white people "y'al"l like white people calling black people "you people?"

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
I love how he claims people are only disliked by the color of their skin. Trust me mooshell, it’s much more then that.

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
Is a black person calling white people "y'al"l like white people calling black people "you people?"
You tell me....

Everybody wants to hear the truth until they actually get it.... I am who I am and always have been. Don’t call it emotional when it’s convenient and then passion when it fits. I care about winning, so yeah I’m frustrated. If I was to act like it’s okay to lose, then y’all would
-Baker Mayfield

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
She is just trolling the biggest whingiest snowflakes of all time, and they are triggered!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
And the fact that wealthy neighborhoods, filled with multi-million dollar homes, are 80+% white demonstrates what exactly about white flight to you?
That people of all races who have the money take flight when a place is turning into a shithole.

This country has a lot of white people.

And a lot of white people have money.

So a lot of white people are gonna take flight.

And successful black rap artists who rhyme about hood life will take flight with them.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The other cool thing about white flight is white flight moms get woke.

They're like, all into diversity!

And they all LOVE Michelle O.

Lower middle and lower class hoods DGAF about diversity.

Just white women in white hoods with money.