Are you a white nationalist?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Since we have at least one occupying the White House and many of you here on the erBB will tie yourselves in knots to justify the words, actions and policy decisions of this administration, is it unseasonable to ask those of you who consider yourselves white nationalists to step out of the shadows?
I'll take this thread you started as an admission that the peach mints coup has failed and you are returning to the tried and true playbook of the democrat party of inciting division.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I'll take this thread you started as an admission that the peach mints coup has failed and you are returning to the tried and true playbook of the democrat party of inciting division.
When in doubt, scream RASSSSSSS

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So nobody here will admit to being a white nationalist? Bunch of self-loathing pussies! Where's your pride? Why do you hate America and your heritage so much! Good men died for the confederacy!!!:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Reactions: mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
nationalism makes sense to me, but race-based nationalism strikes
me as somewhat revisionist considering the genesis of this nation and
the manner in which it has prospered in its brief history

even from a eugenics perspective, a blended ancestry makes for a more
robust individual, biologically and culturally.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So nobody here will admit to being a white nationalist? Bunch of self-loathing pussies! Where's your pride? Why do you hate America and your heritage so much! Good men died for the confederacy!!!:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
2/7 troll attempt