Are the feds about to roll tanks on Portlandia?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I have to admit, these granny's got more ballz than most of these wannabe anarchists......

mission accomplished :ROFLMAO:

As for the lack of tweet video "sourcing", as you can see on these collections of video tweets, there's way more than one video of the same action posted. At least 3 or 4 different camera angles of the same painted on granny out there.

It's gotten to the point I saw a video tweet of some anarchist chicky scolding other anarchists for posting these riot videos, because it's ID'ing many that the cops end up using to bust them.

Comedy gold.
O MA GERRRRRDDDD!!! IT‘S ANTERRRRRFAHHHH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Hal is so upset I'm moving in on his twitterverse.
It's really telling watching the reactions of the far lefties here when it comes to their side dishing out the punishment. They love to virtue signal for gays, women, non-whites, etc until it's someone who's politics they don't agree with. Then they are all for gaybashing, beating women, and violence towards minorities. Proof positive that it's not really about standing up for the downtrodden, it's only about maintaining ideological purity. Sad!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It's really telling watching the reactions of the far lefties here when it comes to their side dishing out the punishment. They love to virtue signal for gays, women, non-whites, etc until it's someone who's politics they don't agree with. Then they are all for gaybashing, beating women, and violence towards minorities. Proof positive that it's not really about standing up for the downtrodden, it's only about maintaining ideological purity. Sad!
Keep cheering for Team Trumby

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Pretty much any activist on any side of any argument is like that. They don't really care about people, it's all about politics.

Reactions: grapedrink

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Pretty much any activist on any side of any argument is like that. They don't really care about people, it's all about politics.
Sometimes a person's politics is a sign of trauma. Just because a person is gay, female or a member of a minority doesn't give them carte blanche. Too many of the downtrodden grow up to be monsters.

The hard Right tends to treat them as if it's automatic though. That is wrong in my book.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Sometimes a person's politics is a sign of trauma. Just because a person is gay, female or a member of a minority doesn't give them carte blanche. Too many of the downtrodden grow up to be monsters.

The hard Right tends to treat them as if it's automatic though. That is wrong in my book.
Trauma from an inconsistent caregivers in childhood really fucks some people up.

This doesn't just for people you mentioned. See DT.

Funny enough, most people can take the abuse and still function.

We're made to recover from trauma.

The extremes on the left and the right could not overcome the trauma.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's super easy to refrain from destroying other people's sht and to refrain from fkg with other people as they use the roadways, as the right-of-way for vehicular traffic.

Anyone can do it. Everyone should do it. There's no excuse for not doing it. There's no sympathy for people who don't do it. Regardless of their politics.

Reactions: sirfun

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

Teenage had a race for the night time
Spent my cash on every high I could find
Wasted time in every school in L.A.
Getting loose, I didn't care what the kids say

We're white punks on dope
Mom & dad live in Hollywood
Hang myself when I get enough rope
Can't clean up, though I know I should
White punks on dope
White punks on dope

Other dudes are living in the ghetto
But born in Beverly Hills don't seem much betto

I can't clean up, though I know I should
White punks on dope
White punks on dope

I go crazy 'cause my folks are so fucking rich
Have to score when I get that rich white punk itch
Sounds real classy, living in a chateau
So lonely, all the other kids will never know

Can't clean up, though I know I should

White punks on dope
White punks on dope

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Saw the Tubes at Cal Poly in the late '70s. That show was one of the most amazing things I ever witnessed.

• Love
Reactions: hal9000