Are the feds about to roll tanks on Portlandia?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Why aren't the "mostly" peaceful protesters doing anything to stop these bitter clinger rioters from hijacking their cause?

You would think by now, they'd be fed up with them ruining their message?
what are they going to do, kick their asses?
They’re non violent people.
Nonviolent invisible people about whom noone cares

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
They've got some of that internal conflict going and it's starting to serve to isolate the militants from the majority. With that said, to the extent that some of the non-violents are actively and deliberately serving as cover for the rock throwers THOSE individuals can also be considered among the militants. That's usually the role their "females" serve.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
No one is saying there at NOT peaceful protests going on. More than a few.

Seems many are trying to deny that some evolve into riots, destruction and arson of property once the sun goes down.

Particularly persistent is Portland, Seattle and a few other "progressive" run cities.

Is that "propaganda"?

Reactions: Chocki

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Propaganda is “the protesters are rioting and need to be forcefully stopped”
Propaganda is “the protests are being turned into riots by the federal presence”
Propaganda isn’t necessarily lies. It’s not telling the whole truth
Fox and cnn both do it
I watch some of both and it’s remarkable how different stories are told, both including facts and excluding facts
So, I honestly don’t know the answer to your question about who is saying what on the bullhorns and would need to watch one propaganda engine to see the truth you’re referring to and the other to see the opposite truth

Reactions: $kully

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Posted this on another thread, but here's one.....

Ignore the tweet, but watch and listen to the video and chants.

These guys tore the plywood off, chained the front door closed/locked, then set fire to it with fuel.

Some might call that attempted murder, but not in todays arson friendly reality on the left.

There were at least 20 people inside, and townhomes adjacent this building.

Does this look like a "propaganda" video to you?

Why does CNN/MSNBC NOT show you these videos?

I think you know why, if you want to be honest with yourself.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

These guys tore the plywood off, chained the front door closed/locked, then set fire to it with fuel.

Some might call that attempted murder, but not in todays arson friendly reality on the left.

if the same propaganda engine was also showing that peaceful protesters were opposing arson, then maybe they wouldn’t be peaceful protesters

cnn and nbc aren’t showing this because it doesn’t support their narrative.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I would love to see more videos of the peaceful protesters dissing, doxxing and cancel culturing the rioters trying to hijack their message.

Where are they? Can you show them from "that" side of the propaganda engine?

Should not be hard to find.

Hal, Skully and others should be all over it. But, not in their interest or narrative lane.

Reactions: npsp

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I would love to see more videos of the peaceful protesters dissing, doxxing and cancel culturing the rioters trying to hijack their message.

Where are they? Can you show them from "that" side of the propaganda engine?

Should not be hard to find.

Hal, Skully and others should be all over it. But, not in their interest or narrative lane.
I saw it in New York on local news
Not seeing much after a quick google search. Came up with this
https://www.yahoo.com/news/youre-tarnishing-blm-peaceful-protester-081609660.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKUOqur9ng7Q-soSTjOHPz_R0LNqbA_Y2Vjrdo8gOUhbk0wbg2f6IvC8v2kLzRlYShh-2Pg36xkFPypPqs7GmQ0-iUg2CXRN2yxXz63jXq6gXaBRonkBrLe9xLZJVy11_AgpWq2enPN5rbroe-cq32XaZ0dNCBLNKNr2qjMj0AWZ

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
OK. That was a week ago while the feds were still in Portland defending the fed courthouse.

The videos I posted were last night and day before after protesters/rioters moved to Portland Sheriff station across town.

This, after many said that rioting went away after the feds left Portland. Far from the truth.

I think it's more the sources of media people tune into or use to find info than anything else. NYC local news is probably selective in reporting like FOX News is in theirs. I try to verify all reporting from both sides, and sift thru narratives or agenda's if possible.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

I find it intriguing that a somewhat well-known activist “journalist“ like Ngo is somehow able to embed himself seemingly unnoticed In the midst of these Antifa anarchists who once targeted him with “cement milkshakes”. And now he’s somehow able to come up with the footage night after night with almost no footage of them confronting or coming after him.

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Wearing a mask, at night, in the dark, makes all the difference from his milkshake bath days (before COVID).

They're too busy throwing and burning sh*t to notice the difference from all the other cell phone slingers.

They should know.

Seems you're kinda pissed that he can expose these guys for what they are?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I find it intriguing that a somewhat well-known activist “journalist“ like Ngo is somehow able to embed himself seemingly unnoticed In the midst of these Antifa anarchists who once targeted him with “cement milkshakes”. And now he’s somehow able to come up with the footage night after night with almost no footage of them confronting or coming after him.
I highly doubt he's there, he's apparently aggregating videos of the events as they happen. He's by no means objective and spins things to fit his narrative. But stuff like this doesn't leave a lot of room for confusion

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Yet peaceful walls of moms, dads and vets are getting brutalized as if they were John Lewis. There's no unequivocal victory for either side, each retreating into their versions of the facts. What matters are the voters' impressions.