Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Again. Delusional.

Market went up after collapsing due to government reaction to COVID. And we’re down 10-12% just this week.

You seem to be denying supply chain issues.

You are completely avoiding the mention of inflation.

You are completely avoiding mention of our down hill March toward war…with Russia.

Let’s face it, we get into a hot war with Russia, which we seem to be heading to, our lives will be dramatically changed in ways you can’t even imagine. And none of the changes will be good.

And the deficit went down from printing money, devaluing the dollar. That’s not good.
We had this discussion - shockingly, you’re not understanding the deficit reduction any more than you understood Covid hospitalization data.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Again. Delusional.

1. Market went up after collapsing due to government reaction to COVID. And we’re down 10-12% just this week.

2. You seem to be denying supply chain issues.

3. You are completely avoiding the mention of inflation.

4. You are completely avoiding mention of our down hill March toward war…with Russia.

5. Let’s face it, we get into a hot war with Russia, which we seem to be heading to, our lives will be dramatically changed in ways you can’t even imagine. And none of the changes will be good.

6. And the deficit went down from printing money, devaluing the dollar. That’s not good.
1. The market had a weak correction in February 2020, and had recovered to Feb 2020 levels by June 2020. Everything since then, seven months up under Trump, and a year up under Biden, is all gravy.

This is concrete evidence and you're incorrect. I think you may be delusional?

2. They exist. I don't care that you want to blame mask mandates. I am sure it's Biden's fault there are global supply chain issues due to government mandates in China though.

3. Yeah. I think it's going to be relatively temporary once supply chain works itself out.

4. Because I don't see a march towards war. I see people who were fine with a crazy asshole blustering with everyone who are now grabbing canned food and shovels because we told some diplomats to come home from Ukraine.

Russia's economy is the size of Spain's. It's smaller than Italy's. Russia is a threat to Ukraine and Latvia. Not an actual country.

5. We don't seem to be heading to a nuclear war with Russia. But I share your disdain for Wesley Clark giving the Brits an order to engage them in Former Yugoslavia.

6. The deficit went down because spending went down - something your ilk claims never happens under Democrats.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
the form-shifting lizard Zuckerberg bought land in Hawaii;
from this I conclude Europe will be the warfare theatre.

Hawaii NOT done. ;)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
1. The market had a weak correction in February 2020, and had recovered to Feb 2020 levels by June 2020. Everything since then, seven months up under Trump, and a year up under Biden, is all gravy.

2. They exist. I don't care that you want to blame mask mandates. I am sure it's Biden's fault there are global supply chain issues due to government mandates in China though.

3. Yeah. I think it's going to be relatively temporary once supply chain works itself out.

4. Because I don't see a march towards war. I see people who were fine with a crazy asshole blustering with everyone who are now grabbing canned food and shovels because we told some diplomats to come home from Ukraine.

Russia's economy is the size of Spain's. It's smaller than Italy's. Russia is a threat to Ukraine and Latvia. Not an actual country.

5. We don't seem to be heading to a nuclear war with Russia. But I share your disdain for Wesley Clark giving the Brits an order to engage them in Former Yugoslavia.

6. The deficit went down because spending went down - something your ilk claims never happens under Democrats.

I can skip breakfast now because that was Snickers level SATISFIES YOU

• Haha
Reactions: Driftcoast

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
That’s all you got?

Part of the problem with the state of affairs here in the US is the inability to accept that someone on their “team” is fuckking up.

The current administration has so far been a disaster of epic proportions. The faster we all accept it the faster we can get back on the right track.

Aside from all of our problems here at home, inflation, empty shelves, murder, homelessness (all of which is getting worse) we are now inching toward WWIII for quite literally no fuckking reason.
The reason is the control of water. This is not our war to fight.
Putin is dealing with the law of unintended consequences. Had he not annexed Crimea the Ukrainians would not have dammed the North Crimean Canal and we would not be having this issue. Unfortunately, Putin did seize Crimea and we are where we are. Maybe this is what Putin wanted all along....?

Reactions: SlicedFeet

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Satellite images of Russian 41st Combined Arms Army gathering in Yelnya, Russia.

About 4.5h drive from Ukraine border.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
erbber Russia experts:

Does Putin no think he will be met with resistance?

(Some here will read the question as my support of US involvement in this war. I assure you it's not!). :dancing:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The reason is the control of water. This is not our war to fight.
Putin is dealing with the law of unintended consequences. Had he not annexed Crimea the Ukrainians would not have dammed the North Crimean Canal and we would not be having this issue. Unfortunately, Putin did seize Crimea and we are where we are. Maybe this is what Putin wanted all along....?
That's not how it all went down and is an extremely simplistic take:
Satellite images of Russian 41st Combined Arms Army gathering in Yelnya, Russia.

About 4.5h drive from Ukraine border.

< a bunch of pictures>
I think the "buildup" on the Ukraine border is a feint and the Russians have already infiltrated like the NVA infiltrated Saigon during the Tet offensive. IOW, the Russians only need to run up their flag.