Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
But COVID and related price drops have shattered shale production in the US. So any big threat from that is gone.
That was last year. Have you looked at oil prices recently?

But seriously, oil production is a decades long investment. There are always fluctuations in price and production.
I promise you Putin isn't sitting there thinking it's a good idea to take control of oil fields and delivery systems because the price per barrel is high today. It's about long-term strategic resource control, nothing more, nothing less.
Seems pretty clear to me that he’s taking advantage of the current weak American leadership. Kind of hard to deny it.
Also, what financial ties does Biden have to Ukraine today?
Not just Biden. Who knows. The whole ‘must defend Ukraine‘ thing is very strange.

Also, why do you think those ties would lead him to war, but discount Trump's financial ties to Russia as a policy influence?
Did I discount Trump’s financial ties to Russia?

Do you really think Brandon would go to war to protect his own personal investment in Ukraine (if they even exist)?
Do you really think Biden is the guy who’s actually making these decisions?

Let’s just put aside everything else we’ve discussed here. Focus. Deep down in your brain (or maybe not so deep at all) you have to know that Biden isn’t really running the show. Any show.

The real question here (back to Ukraine) is not just why, but who? Who’s is trying to greet us into a hot war with Russia?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I love watching the attribute substitution that takes place.

Thinking Putin a troublemaker and not wanting to go to war are not mutually exclusive events.
Conveniently, you can appear to support the consensus for war that is being manufactured by elites while technically opposing it in your heart and wiggling out of accusations of being a warmonger when called on it. You can also accuse people of making the "attribute substitution." This is the way of skulkers and cowards. Why not grow a pair instead and say, "Putin is a thug, but war with Putin is much worse than tolerating him so I oppose it."

Reactions: Ifallalot

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I think it’s important for all of use to start watching the Americans again
The Keri Russell show
We should all brush up on how to identify spies
This is how you know people are spies:

Not spy:

1643066463652.png

Spy:

1643066571842.png

PS
So this Ukraine thing isn't about diverting attention from the 1/6 investigation or the Trump fraud investigation or Biden's mental decline? Are the false flag/wag the dog conspiracy people napping?

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
That was last year. Have you looked at oil prices recently?

Seems pretty clear to me that he’s taking advantage of the current weak American leadership. Kind of hard to deny it.

Not just Biden. Who knows. The whole ‘must defend Ukraine‘ thing is very strange.

Did I discount Trump’s financial ties to Russia?

Do you really think Biden is the guy who’s actually making these decisions?

Let’s just put aside everything else we’ve discussed here. Focus. Deep down in your brain (or maybe not so deep at all) you have to know that Biden isn’t really running the show. Any show.

The real question here (back to Ukraine) is not just why, but who? Who’s is trying to greet us into a hot war with Russia?
What?

Yes, I've looked at prices and part of the supply issue is our fracking being in shambles. Because of Covid. So, what's your point?

So if Brandon's not in charge, why all the "Thanks Brandon" bad vibes? It's either him or it's not. Inflation is his or it's not. Covid mandates his or not.

Was Drumpf in charge?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Too bad we don't still have a president who fell in love with Putin.
That’s all you got?

Part of the problem with the state of affairs here in the US is the inability to accept that someone on their “team” is fuckking up.

The current administration has so far been a disaster of epic proportions. The faster we all accept it the faster we can get back on the right track.

Aside from all of our problems here at home, inflation, empty shelves, murder, homelessness (all of which is getting worse) we are now inching toward WWIII for quite literally no fuckking reason.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That’s all you got?

Part of the problem with the state of affairs here in the US is the inability to accept that someone on their “team” is fuckking up.

The current administration has so far been a disaster of epic proportions. The faster we all accept it the faster we can get back on the right track.

Aside from all of our problems here at home, inflation, empty shelves, murder, homelessness (all of which is getting worse) we are now inching toward WWIII for quite literally no fuckking reason.
Actually the current administration is fine; disaster of minor to moderate proportions would be something like Bush. It's hilariously better than an absolute sh!t show like the previous administration.

I went grocery shopping last night, and into Target and Home Depot. I didn't see empty shelves. And I don't really care if some toilet paper hoarders are inconvenienced.

Guns aren't illegal so murder can't be a problem because guns aren't the problem.

Stock Market is up and budget deficit is down - this is nearly an instantaneous result when you throw fiscally-illiterate retard conservatives the f--k out. I can't figure out why, though.

Reactions: i_ride_spinnaz

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Actually the current administration is fine; disaster of minor to moderate proportions would be something like Bush. It's hilariously better than an absolute sh!t show like the previous administration.

I went grocery shopping last night, and into Target and Home Depot. I didn't see empty shelves. And I don't really care if some toilet paper hoarders are inconvenienced.

Guns aren't illegal so murder can't be a problem because guns aren't the problem.

Stock Market is up and budget deficit is down - this is nearly an instantaneous result when you throw fiscally-illiterate retard conservatives the f--k out. I can't figure out why, though.
Delusional.

Ive never been a fan of the Bushes, btw.

Also the stock market is tanking as we speak.

Budget deficit shrunk largely due to printing money.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
That’s all you got?

Our leaders and representatives are talking about nuclear war on the news. Everyone knows that we're the only country to actually use them. This is going to be a disaster but at least it will cool the earth. The question in my mind is, "How many billionaires can I kill, dress, and store in my freezer before they make it to their bunkers." I intend to eat Klaus Schwab's liver with farva beans if it's not diseased and too marbled. Send a chianti.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Our leaders and representatives are talking about nuclear war on the news. Everyone knows that we're the only country to actually use them. This is going to be a disaster but at least it will cool the earth. The question in my mind is, "How many billionaires can I kill, dress, and store in my freezer before they make it to their bunkers." I intend to eat Klaus Schwab's liver with farva beans if it's not diseased and too marbled. Send a chianti.
Take a looked at what your beloved Russia's media is saying. You should be happy about this, Armageddon followed by the Rapture. right?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Did I hallicinate well-stocked Home Depot, Target, and Publix shelves?
Did I hallucinate that the market was up almost 30% last year?
Did I hallucinate that the deficit is coming down?

Or are these all easily verifiable facts?
Again. Delusional.

Market went up after collapsing due to government reaction to COVID. And we’re down 10-12% just this week.

You seem to be denying supply chain issues. Several local grocery stores have remove aisles and our local Home Depot had replaced the products on the end caps with advertising posters.

You are completely avoiding the mention of inflation.

You are completely avoiding mention of our down hill March toward war…with Russia.

Let’s face it, we get into a hot war with Russia, which we seem to be heading to, our lives will be dramatically changed in ways you can’t even imagine. And none of the changes will be good.

And the deficit went down from printing money, devaluing the dollar. That’s not good.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Again. Delusional.

Market went up after collapsing due to government reaction to COVID. And we’re down 10-12% just this week.

You seem to be denying supply chain issues.

You are completely avoiding the mention of inflation.

You are completely avoiding mention of our down hill March toward war…with Russia.

Let’s face it, we get into a hot war with Russia, which we seem to be heading to, our lives will be dramatically changed in ways you can’t even imagine. And none of the changes will be good.

And the deficit went down from printing money, devaluing the dollar. That’s not good.
You sound afraid. Maybe get a gun for protection.